Happy Easter

Off-Topic Discussions
sk8erdude802

Happy Easter

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Happy Easter to the MX-3 peeps around the world. Who all did eggs or are going to do eggs? I DID!

STeve-O
93' MX-3 GS SE ZE - Sold to Acheron1502! SOLD!!!

93' MX-3 GS SE - R.I.P. K8 with Integra CAI, HEI mod, Koni inserts with H&R's,drift kit, Kicker KX400.1 and KX200.2 amps, 2 kicker 12s, set of 6x9's. Custom trunk enclosure

MyFeedBackThread
^^^^^ Click on image for my work log ^^^^^
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Happy Easter

Post by mitmaks »

Happy Easter to all. Im not sure about egg hunting but Im going to church later on.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Kirk95gs
Supporting Member

Post by Kirk95gs »

Happy Easter all! never got any eggs.. but I got 48 Coors light! so you know what I have been doing today.. :lol:
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Happy Easter!
My girlfriend and I are going to dye the eggs with natural stuff like purple onion skins, and such when she gats back tomorrow. She's a stewardess.
Happy wax "chocolate" bunnies, and "peeps"!
What is it about this day that brings out the worst candy, ever?!
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Wow I bet thats going to smell terrible.

Stick a tooth pick in the front of a peep.
Repeat first step on with a second peep.
Place in microwave facing each other and watch peep jousting(sp?)

Steve-O

93' MX-3 GS SE - R.I.P. K8 with Integra CAI, HEI mod, Koni inserts with H&R's,drift kit, Kicker KX400.1 and KX200.2 amps, 2 kicker 12s, set of 6x9's. Custom trunk enclosure

MyFeedBackThread
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

I should paint my car like an Easter Egg!

Or not....
Cody
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

I vote no! unless you drive a civic or pinto then I dont care.

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I had a great day... we had a moonegg hunt after church and lunch, then I flew kites with some of the kids... we had one of our kites about 400 feet in the air :shock:
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Me, too! I went to brunch @ a friend's, then to a party where everyone brought a gift that got numbered, and the numbers were put into eggs, and hidden with other eggs filled with treats, and stuff, while we imbibed... When everyone found an egg with a number, we opened them in order, and you could make someone trade, before you opened yours. Most of the people that were there go to Burning Man, so the gifts were GREAT. Then, I went to a circus show. Now, the circus scene here in P-town is different than normal... I'll just say the bed of nails is just a part of it. It's sort of burlesque, tawdry, jubilant... Like what the Victorian circus would have been if there were spychedellics, and no social rules... Moulin Rouge with absynthe, acrobats, and agony... Can't.........even......... describe
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Me and my GF had fun!

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Wow. Looks like pro work! I think tou hired an artist :lol:

Return to “Off-Topic”