Another Possible ZE

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
se7en

Re: Another Possible ZE

Post by se7en »

if that ze is from dima(dimak, dimiti,thefaithlessdimon@hotmail.com) first three numbers in his phone number are 519 I think, then tell him to send me some of the money you send him, because he scammed me.

good luck though.

1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
nsklzemx3

Post by nsklzemx3 »

Gfresh wrote:Yea i was planning on either hollowing out my cat, or junking it and replacing it with a resonator. So far Cat back piping is stock size, but that will change with my exhaust. Also what do you think axles are worth? I gotta get a parts list together here haha. Frick I just need money. :P

And sorry nsklzemx3 for the flaming, it was late, I was frustrated, enough said. It was an honest mistake on your part, and I appologize for being a d---.

well im going to have to say the same bro. short fused that day myself.
now i got a sore wrong foot lol
cheers
'93 MX3
A work in Progress
CURENT UPGRADES: Curved Neck KLZE/Option Import Headers/2.5" Exhaust/Valeo OEM Clutch/Yonaka Motorsports Gaskets & Silicone Tubing/Option Racing CAI/MBX Probe Addiction Wires/Fidanza Flywheel

My Aloha 8.2: http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t258/1981aloha27/Aloha 8.2
Matilta 20
Cygnus 20
Code 40
Smith18

Post by Smith18 »

Hey man this is Smith (vanished keeps on talking about haha) i was the first one in toon-town to ever take on this swap into a MX-3 ( Vanished cheated! :P lol). If you ever need any help or advise add me on MSN Smith_The_Best@hotmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

As for parts:
Engine: 800-1300 shipped to Saskatoon from anywhere in Canada.

Mazda Millenia Intake Manifold and injectors: you should be able to find one locally or check Calgary or Edmonton's junk yards, i don't know the price but if you find one in town you might be able to just swap the intake from the engine you have for the Millenia one.

Clutch: I have a CenterForce dual friction which i took and bought from GSS ( Garrison Super Sport) here in town its on faithful. It was around $500 with a new pilot and release bearing's. Make sure to buy a clutch for a MX-6 they are 10mm thicker and fit the same as a MX-3 one would.

ECU: you can either spend $150-200 on a KL31, KL36 ecu off of ebay but the VRIS points wont be the same. OR. Chip your K8 one but that requires to pull yours and see the code on it and then take it apart ( like 6 screw's) and then take a picture of the boards. Then send the pictures to a guy in the states and he will tell you if its chip-able and if it is, the chip costs around $45 and me or vanished can put it in for you we did both of ours haha.
heres the email: probegtze@hotmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ask him about chipping your K8 ECU.

Headers/exhaust: this is where it could get expensive as i was in a hurry to get my car on the road and well i had to pay haha. Take and order some headers off of ebay they are around $100-200 then you could either put them on yourself or take them in when you get your exhaust done as i did ( they are a pain in the a-- to put them on when the engine is in) I paid around $400-600 for them to put my POS Pacesetters on with a 2 and half inch piping with a nice long resonator and a Dynomax muffler (dont buy pacesetters they charged me $200 extra to bend them and put them in).

You could do some PRE-not necessary maintenance, but for piece of mind you should do some
You could take and buy a full gasket set off of ebay for around $50-120 ( do the typical Valve cover gaskets, throttle body, Intake Manifold, Oil pan.)

And yes do something about your front and back mounts that are connected to your crossmember, you don't have to touch both side ones they do absolutely nothing but hold the engine in place. You will be pissed off when you take off and your whole car starts to jump (wheel hop).

I took and replace mine with some solid mounts from AWR they are around $75 ea and well worth it, or you could just fill yours with polyurethane if they are not ripped. OR!! go take and buy normal brand new stock ones from Mazda but i wouldn't want to know the price of them!!

umm theres something else im missing ill add it but the swap costed me around $2,000 probally more close to $2500 cause of my dam exhaust or should i say those dam Pacesetter headers!! :evil:

Oh yeah add me on MSN! we shall talk haha
and i know a guy that has money and has asked me to tell him all the parts he needs to do a KLZE swap, into his car to so we shall have around 5 in TOON TOWN! :D

There is also a black Probe around town that has a KLZE installed to he has a front body kit and side skirts and stock back bumper you probably will see him around town revving his engine. I cant wait to race him haha.
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS, V6 KLZE 2.5L, CenterForce Duel Friction Clutch, Nylon Shifter Bushings (from Imazda.com), Integra Cold Air Intake, Millenia Intake Manifold, Indigo Gauges, Pacesetter Header->Resonator->2.5" piping->Dynomax Muffler, VSX Front and back bumpers from FX Designs, AWR Front and back Motor Mounts.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

I'm really curious, even classifying your car as a Hot Rod without the Cat how do you expect to pass the Fresh Air test?
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”