[FS] 95 MX-3 GS 5speed priced to sell $1500

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

PATDIESEL wrote:No freekin way. I tried so hard to get my GF to buy one instead of the stinkin 00' Celica, but failed... Maybe if I have a daughter she'll buy one... if I could find one in 20 years ;)
LOL, she won't really have official use of it til her birthday next spring. Til then, she'll have to save up for the $2,200.00 insurance cost. And complete her Young Drivers of Canada drivers course that will give her a big discount to get insurance that cheap. Lots of time between now and then to take care of a few small things on the car.

BTW, did I mention the car I owned before my MX-3 was a Celica ..... LOL.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Re: [FS] 95 MX-3 GS 5speed priced to sell $1500

Post by jschrauwen »

Well everyone, there's been a change in plans. It appears that I'll be giving my daughter my '02 Protege as she is much more comfortable driving that and I can't persuade her to drive the MX with the 5sp.
Soooooooo,
It appears that I'll be selling the Black MX3 for exactly what I paid for it since it hasn't been used since I purchased it.
So anyone who would like an unmolested Black GS for $1,500.00 Cdn - as is, here you go.

*edit*
The best way to contact me is by email jschrauwen@sympatico.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and please title your email "Black MX3"

NO, no parting or selling of any bits - whole car my friends. :)
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
timpronk

Post by timpronk »

Looks like a fine car.

Quick Question, is there a bit of bubbly surface rust on the door pillar?
92 MX-3 GS 2.5 KLZE
14.385 @ 98.21
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

^^^^looks like there is. but how many mx3's do you see that don't have that.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

John, if you still have this car in April. I will buy it. but untill then I am broke. keep me updated
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

mx3autozam wrote:John, if you still have this car in April. I will buy it. but untill then I am broke. keep me updated
No worries John. I can hold it for you if you wish since April is only about 5 weeks away. I can wait that long if you're serious enough.
For those not in the know, I got this Z from previous owners who DID NOT beat on it. Nor does it show that the original owner before them did likewise. This is a completely unmolested MX that needs to go to a good home. I wouldn't have bought a questionable MX for my daughter to drive in the first place. But her circumstances and needs have changed slightly and since she has had my Protege for the last 7 months while I was away in Kandahar, Afghanistan, she has gotten quite used to and attached to the Protege and has no desire for the MX, and that's understandable. Insurance will be a bit cheaper for her anyway. I'm not looking for any personal gain here, hence the original selling price has not changed.
There's lots of potential here.
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

ok John...How good is the body on this car. It does look like there is some slight rust on the door frame which is normal on most mx-3's, and possibly on the sunroof. But I can always swap mine into that if I needed too. My main concern is under the car. Although I can believe you that its in good shape as you wouldn't screw around with something thats junk. Are you possibly able to get me pics of underneath the car. Mostly under the door and the frame rails. I belivee you but I would like to see myself before I drive 4hours for the thing

Also is this car driveable from your house to mine in Cambridge? Please let me know asap. I will try my hardest to get the money for April. email me at mx3autozam@hotmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
rayrrod

Post by rayrrod »

Bought me a 2006 Mazda RX-8 Shinka MT 6spd

but might buy this one if he does not buy it in April

I still have my 95 MX-3 RS
Had it painted, new tires/wheels, 18s ADR fuel bronze
It is my daily driver but don't put too many miles on it.

let me know if deal goes thru or not
TIA
trimble

Post by trimble »

Extremely interested!
Last edited by trimble on March 4th, 2008, 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trimble

Post by trimble »

hey John. I need to know if it's e-tested, safetied, and in running condition. My dad just bought my grandma's car off her that hadn't moved in 6 months and it was hell to get it started and e-testable so I was wondering how hard it would be to get the mx3 in running condition after 2 years without much use. Please get back to me soon and I can quite possibly come see it on the weekend! Thank you. =)
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

trimble wrote:hey John. I need to know if it's e-tested, safetied, and in running condition. My dad just bought my grandma's car off her that hadn't moved in 6 months and it was hell to get it started and e-testable so I was wondering how hard it would be to get the mx3 in running condition after 2 years without much use. Please get back to me soon and I can quite possibly come see it on the weekend! Thank you. =)
Oh ya, it's in running condition. I've only taken it down a close by country road a few times since I've had it for the last 18 months.
As I previously mentioned - As is and no e-test. It was used as a daily driver by the previous owner (MX3 Gurl) and was sold due to lack of space to park and her getting a company car.
I've already explained that it was dedicated to go to my daughter but she's getting my Protege instead. She prefers the ride height/position and it being an Automatic.
Unless you want to do the e-test and safety thing here yourself, why noy just trailer it back?
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

10 day permit ftw
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
SSR Mx-3

Post by SSR Mx-3 »

There wouldn't happen to be a front lip on the GS that you will be willing to sell, would there? I am more than desparate...
SSR Mx-3: Custom CAI, custom 2.25 Magnaflow Exhaust (high-flow cat, resonator, & muffler), Genie 4-1 Header, Tokico Blue Struts, H&R Lowering Springs, Corksport front and rear Strut Bars, SSR Competition Wheels (11 lbs), Corksport Short-Shifter, KVR Slotted Front Rotors w/ KVR Carbon FIber Break Pads.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 RS

"God cannot give us happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing."- C.S. Lewis
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Is this still available?
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

onlytrueromeo wrote:Is this still available?
Yes it is.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”