How to do a POV vid?

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
fowljesse
Supporting Member

How to do a POV vid?

Post by fowljesse »

I found an awesome drive, and want to take a video. I'm thinking about duct taping the camera to the roof with a pad under it to dampen vibration, or tape it to the passenger's seat. Any suggestions? I don't want to have a passenger, because I'm kind of aggro, and don't want to be responsible, and no one would be able to hold it steady.
If you live in Oregon, or Washington, you have to drive it.
Thanks
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
solo_ryder

Re: How to do a POV vid?

Post by solo_ryder »

You can get suction cup kits on eBay i think that stick to the side of your car, those are cool my friends use them for drifting. As for the POV. Maybe you can build something off of a old hatch cover?
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

you found an awesome drive near where you live? this is good to know :mrgreen:
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

Some creative thinking at Home Depot helped me make a cheapo Camera mount that I mounted to my rear Strut Bar.

Works great.
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Thanks, guys!
MoonEggs, you're gonna be hyped.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

LOL I'm already hyped - you don't need a bracket, I'll just hold the camera LOL

did you see the vid I made going 140mph in my mx-3? :laugh:
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

No. Where is it?
Infinity

Post by Infinity »

I'm from Oregon
Banned

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”