MX3 MEET MAY 18TH IN WOODSTOCK.Any past owners also welcome!

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
import_fan7
Supporting Member

MX3 MEET MAY 18TH IN WOODSTOCK.Any past owners also welcome!

Post by import_fan7 »

mazda mx3 meet being held on sunday may 18th at the a&w in woodstock ontario at 1pm anyone with a modded,stock or rust bucket mx3...you need to come to this meet and hang out...also im throwing it out there that any past mx3 owner even if they dont own an mx3 anymore are also welcome to share there knowledge on this fine car...so come have fun and talk mx3/cars and meet everyone! hope to see you all there!!...- import_fan7

The List:
import_fan7
punk&drublic
IrishNinja
inferno94
dclxvi
mymx.3
Nd4SpdSe
Flyer
zoomzoom
Last edited by import_fan7 on May 2nd, 2008, 10:10 pm, edited 9 times in total.
1995 MX3 RS - SOLD :(..... i will remain on this site!......hopefully buying a v6 mx3 spring 09!!!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2564737" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JeremyP

London Ont. Meet

Post by JeremyP »

id be up for that..im a strathroy boy..so a trip to london is a daily thing..
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

awesome i got one person so far we need more..i know there's more people in the area...ill try and keep this post goin so we can stay in touch till better weather
1995 MX3 RS - SOLD :(..... i will remain on this site!......hopefully buying a v6 mx3 spring 09!!!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2564737" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JeremyP

Re: london ontario and surrounding area we should meet!

Post by JeremyP »

still waiting to hope this goes through!..my babe got painted...got some taillights...and civic projectors waiting to go in..so come the time for a meet she may actually be worthy!
94' KF-ZE, 2 Tone black and gray, Projectors and altezzas ( black ), CAI, moulded mazdaspeed mini sides. Raised spoiler.
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

awesome cant wait to see it..even if its only us that meets up i think that would be cool.....i gotta take mine to get a lil rust takin care of soon if i dont the one side of the rear bumper i got on there might colapse!
JeremyP

Post by JeremyP »

that would suck!..iv been on my dads a-- about my GS lip....i want it badly..he said thursday he should be done reconstructing them!...iv also got a set of civic projectors that are begging me to go in..maybe once it gets warmer i will get around to doing them....all i need now is my supra style spoiler :D....can you say income tax chack?!? haha...hopefully we get some peeps out..that would be cool.
94' KF-ZE, 2 Tone black and gray, Projectors and altezzas ( black ), CAI, moulded mazdaspeed mini sides. Raised spoiler.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I'm sure we can get a fwe of the toronto guys to make a road trip ;)
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

awesome cant wait to see ya get that car all done...... get some guys from TO to make a trip that would be awesome....i would be amazerd to see this progress into something decent since starting the thread!
DimaK

Post by DimaK »

i'd be in.1st day of st.thomas dragway would be good time
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

yea we could consider that..a day at the drag would be cool!
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

import_fan7 wrote:yea we could consider that..a day at the drag would be cool!
Because a stumbling SOHC at the drag is ALWAYS fun ;) :D
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
inferno94

Post by inferno94 »

I'm in woodstock but don't have a driveable mx3 at the moment
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

ill have a stumbling dohc lol
MaX3

Post by MaX3 »

Could round up some Kitchener area people to come out as well.... depending on the date.
He who has the most toys wins!
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

awesome the more the better......like i said keep in contact with this thread and we will cook something up ill try and set a date for sometime around may/june just to make sure the weather is for sure all cleared up! and it would most likely be on a sunday since thats one of the only days i get off work and its a day most people usually have off. Im sure wel work something out, im thinking london would be a good meet point since everyone so far is no more then an hour away from it. But give feedback these are just my opinions of course!

Return to “MX-3 Meets”