Body kit suppliers

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
MaX3

Body kit suppliers

Post by MaX3 »

Anyone in the Ontario area know where to get a quality body kit from? I see too many on Ebay for cheap but cost $$$$ lots to ship. Is there a supplier or a place that anyone around here can recommend?

Thanks
He who has the most toys wins!
94drumx3

Re: Body kit suppliers

Post by 94drumx3 »

i've had two different cars with body kits from ebay and they work great. the best thing is to add up shipipng and the price and see which is cheapest...it still comes out cheaper than all the other sites.
and something most people dont know is that if you ask the supplier for a hood or fenders with it they'll give you a huge discount on them or they wont charge you for the extra shipping. thats what i did. my fenders were thrown in for $100 with no extra shipping costs. which is cheap compared to the 300 they were wanting from the price and shipping combined. :D
Never be afraid to try...amateurs built the ark, professionals built the titanic.
MaX3

Post by MaX3 »

Thanks for the advice! I guess that is the way to do it, it just sux that the shipping costs an extra $300 to ship here in Canada.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

You can talk to Oscar from Pakfeifer. He's based in Toronto. Give him a PM/e-mail, he could hook you up.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
MaX3

Post by MaX3 »

I saw his ad, but it looks like its a european website. If he is local and has good prices, then I will use him. What is his username for me to search?
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

EZ_4_FUN

His supplier is actually based overseas, where the original Pakfeifer manufacturer is from Europe. He doesn't have the cheapest kit, but the stuff he sells is of higher-quality with much better fitament. Talk to him, he's a good guy, I personally recommend him.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
MaX3

Post by MaX3 »

I will do that. I also tried doing a search in many different ways to see how people "smoothed" out the lines in the door. I cant find any articles on how people did it. Are people using steel welded in or "kitty hair" fibreglass? I like the look.
rekognize

Post by rekognize »

keep it clean...

I like Tom's mx-3...

MaX3

Post by MaX3 »

The rocker panels are rusted out on my car. I need to take out the rust and use some skirts to hide the repair job.
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

Just My opinion but I wouldn't use Oscar. I found him to be very hard to get a hold of, If what you wanted wasn't in stock it tokk for ever to get and the stuff I got from him didn't fit right at all. It took my body guy a onne of time to fit everything
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

http://www.psiconcept.com/store/advance ... 1&type_id=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Flea

Post by Flea »

Those PSI ones look alright. I wonder what the shipping would be like, its within Ontario.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

PSI is actually in Quebec, so there shouldn't be a problem with shipping. Pak, PSI or any or any reseller gets all the kids from the same manufacturer. They're just basically resellers, so if there's a quality issue with the kit, they basically have no control, however, Pakfeifer Canada gets kits manufacturered from a company actually called Pakfeifer over in Austria (I believe), those are suppose to be of the highest quality and fitament, but the rest, are really no different from one store to another.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”