negative for 95Precidia!

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
jason5151

negative for 95Precidia!

Post by jason5151 »

Im just reporting just my experience in dealing with him as negative as communication was very poor and he did not follow up on his promises,as i was to buy 2 strut tower bars from him and some rear altezzas!
first time i visited him to purchase these items,he couldn't get his hatch open to remove the tails,this was understandable because it was a mechanical problem,so no problem!
but he did not have the front corksport strut bar as he specified,he apparently could not find it,but he had some ractive or e-bay strut bar!
so any way i told him to call me back when he found the corksport one,then i never recieved a call back from him,even after calling him almost innumerable times as well as leaving a message on his answering machine,so responding to a request for him was not timely at all!
He is not a man of his word!
therefore doing business with him is just a waste of my time and potentially yours,and his communication was just very poor.
he didn't even have the respect to call me back even though we had a verbal deal!
1996 mx-3 black 1.8 v6
se7en

Re: negative for 95Precidia!

Post by se7en »

hmmmm,,,,it seems like this isn't the kind of thing that gets put here...

did you ever think that maybe he thought you might be harrassing him, so he is ignoring you?

just my two cents...

maybe he just changed his mind, and doesn't want to sell the items.

(sorry if this seems harsh, but you were saying that you called him numerous times....)

you should cut him some slack, he doesn't HAVE to sell to you.
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

Just for future reference. You don't need the hatch open to take the tail lights off. There is only 1 screw in front, that holds the light on the car. 3 bracket pieces in the back, that you pull to release. The screws on top of the lights, are for the black cover only.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

^^^^yes you do need the hatch open..go take a look at your car again!

oh and back on topic. why are you mad at 95Precidia. its not like he took your money and ran. Simple enough yoy never lost anything so why the problems. I have dealt with 95Precidia more than once and never had any problems.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
havoc13

Post by havoc13 »

i had no problem when i was dealing with chris i bought the cf hood and sold him melissas hood and bought a couple other pieces he even helped us install the hood and take the tail lights off it was pouring rain out i was very happy with him
Always under construction

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”