What's an mx-3 worth?

Other - General Mazda Discussions
lazzer408

What's an mx-3 worth?

Post by lazzer408 »

I have a '94 mx-3 turbo (vj-11 running 5.5psi on 280cc injectors with no IC) and I'm just wondering what the used value of the car might be worth. It's black with a sunroof and Drag dr10 17s on it (sticks like glue). 1.6L 5-speed, pwr windows, remote mirrors, pwr locks, cruise (oem, I installed it), and I'd say in 8/10 condition because someone smacked the right rear quarter and had it pulled out, bondo'd, and re-painted. There is some rust starting on the pillars on each side of the windshield. Other then that it's nice. Some interior parts are missing in the pics. I had them removed when I was doing the cruise install. I'm considering selling it if it's worth enough to finish my Miata build. If anyone here would love to own it make me an offer. 108k miles btw.
What do you guys think?

fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: What's an mx-3 worth?

Post by fowljesse »

It's nice! Just like any car, value depends on who's buying.. If someone's looking for a nice "sleeper" mx-3, and has $$, it's worth more than if no one is looking. I had to sell my Mercedes for half of the low end of what I thought it was worth when I moved to Hawai'i, because no one was looking. Also, it depends on whether the person looking is close by.
I'd say, put it up here, and/ or Cragslist for what you really want for it, and lower the price periodically, if there isn't enough interest.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
2fazed
Supporting Member

Re: What's an mx-3 worth?

Post by 2fazed »

It all depends on where you live. An Mx in Canada is worth more than here in California.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6

Return to “General Mazda”