[FS] Sold

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
95 rs

Re: [FS] Sold

Post by 95 rs »

man this kid keeps digging him self a deeper grave...... seriously did he actually think hed get away with this? even tho im not affected by this in any way im glad that soeone called his parents and let them know......
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

WOW

thank you. I was actually going to call him as well. I asked him if his parents would help him, and he said they had financial problems of their own.

I think, just make sure the ball really gets going, we should all call him. Nothing more motivating that calling a kids mom from a dozen different numbers complaining that he is taking peoples money. Maybe it'll really sink in what a moron this kid really is.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
fromtornashes

Post by fromtornashes »

what is the house number you guys have? hopefully this will work
RIP Matt
lowflyinmx3

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

740-787-1535 is the one I called.
Mazda.... What happens in the parking lot, stays in the parking lot
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

To his only defense , at least he has not fled the board ,

But in every other aspect you are messing up Dan , You told me your plans and promised me you were going to pay these members back , just do as you said and keep your word.

At this point with all your information all over the internet , this may hurt you forever throughout life , and may affect your future careers , no matter what you plan on doing in life
So in your best interest , get this resolved as soon as possible

Not knowing what kind of people your parents are , I hope they are honest , and keep their word to get the ball rolling in this type of situation , either by reimbursing the buyers themselves or forcing you to do whatever is necessary in a hurry to get this money / products out to people.

Although I am not affected by this particular ordeal , I know exactly how you guys feel ,
as I have been "hosed" on this board , and other internet sales before ,

Dan I believe you will do the right thing , But this isn't a thing you can wait on , this is a serious first priority matter , get it done now , and there will be less regrets later .

Kris -

PS.If you guys need any help , or if I can possibly assist you in any way with some parts , please contact me directly.
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
se7en

Post by se7en »

I agree with mazdamaniac. At least he stuck around. unlike 'dimak' who ripped me off for 180$ and the fled.

the only way he will talk to me is if I threaten to call the police, and call him at work.

he thinks he can dissappear with me on his trail. The internet gave me his work number, and boy was he surprised when I called him there :)

now I hope that he pays my my money back.

1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
lowflyinmx3

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

Anyone give him a call yet? Or possibly get a tracking number? Do I still need to make a trip?
Mazda.... What happens in the parking lot, stays in the parking lot
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

I was supposed to get a confirmation # yesterday (2/7). I have not received anything yet.
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

ok So I talked to him 2 days ago, and he's lost his license and is getting it back in 7 days (lives out in the country?) So he's complaining about that (don't see why his parents don't drive him, or get one of his buddies)

he also was complaining about not being able to make a "shipping label" on paypal, but i don't see why he doesn't just make his own damn label.

Also his mother yelled at him.

The end.

So yah, I still don't think he's gonna follow through but he 'has the money' to ship alll this stuff because he started selling things he didn't know he had (subs/amps, i dunno..)

Good luck to us YAY

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

danmyers686

Post by danmyers686 »

You post everything I say lol, Mike your stuff will go out on thursday FOR SURE. Vanished email me about how much and where I need to send the refund, my paypal is frozen and I cant do anything with it so itll have to be a money order. I think thats about it far as any dealings if I still owe you something email me at danmyers686@gmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Im so glad to be getting everything over with.
Im a potential scammer, do not sell me anything as I owe others $$
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

it should have been taken care of along time ago..... its funny how he thinks he wasnt doing anything wrong then it bit him in the a$$ big time. danmyers you shoud be happy as a pig in sh!t that no one really got the cops involved cuz it would have seriously f***ed up your life. hopefully you use this as a learning expierience and dont try to screw anyone else over. thats my 2 pennies
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

Dan, were you able to locate that missing part from the cruise control? I mean cruise control computer, thanks.
MX-3 V6 1993 | Black | EU-spec | K819
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

I sure do post everything you say because your never on her to post for yourself, and I'd think if you were seriouse about fixing your problem you'd be on here every damn day.

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

fromtornashes

Post by fromtornashes »

danmyers686 wrote:You post everything I say lol, Mike your stuff will go out on thursday FOR SURE. Vanished email me about how much and where I need to send the refund, my paypal is frozen and I cant do anything with it so itll have to be a money order. I think thats about it far as any dealings if I still owe you something email me at danmyers686@gmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Im so glad to be getting everything over with.

this is rediculous YOU OWE ME 200 DOLLARS! when i email you you dont respond and when i imed you too
RIP Matt
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Is everyone taken care of yet ???????
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D