dash removal

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
inthemaking

dash removal

Post by inthemaking »

dose anyone have the best way too take out a dash and a mx-3 and any pics would be great i have all bolts i can find and its lose but its not comeing out that great ????

1992 mx-3 with kl-ze costum paint and interior performance white 17" rims and now a new audio fiberglass setup
1993 mx-3 rs parting out
sk8erdude802

Re: dash removal

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Its been covered a million times....theres is plenty of pictures of people who did the dash swap. Thats the best thing to search for even if your not swapping dashes.

Steve-O
93' MX-3 GS SE ZE - Sold to Acheron1502! SOLD!!!

93' MX-3 GS SE - R.I.P. K8 with Integra CAI, HEI mod, Koni inserts with H&R's,drift kit, Kicker KX400.1 and KX200.2 amps, 2 kicker 12s, set of 6x9's. Custom trunk enclosure

MyFeedBackThread
^^^^^ Click on image for my work log ^^^^^
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Theres 4 bigger bolts all the way at the bottom of the center console that need to come out and then the whole dash lifts out like nothing.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
Smith18

Post by Smith18 »

Taking out the dash isn't something we can help over the internet.... its something you will just have to go with the flow and do it... you will learn as we all do.
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS, V6 KLZE 2.5L, CenterForce Duel Friction Clutch, Nylon Shifter Bushings (from Imazda.com), Integra Cold Air Intake, Millenia Intake Manifold, Indigo Gauges, Pacesetter Header->Resonator->2.5" piping->Dynomax Muffler, VSX Front and back bumpers from FX Designs, AWR Front and back Motor Mounts.
Tropical Emerald 1993

Post by Tropical Emerald 1993 »

remember to lower the steering wheel.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”