New hampshire anyone?

A forum for NorthEastern USA MX-3 Club Related Topics.
The General

Post by The General »

I live like 10-15 minutes from manchester.
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

in a small city called what? lol i live about 10-15 minutes from manchester too, in derry. and i work in merrimack.
The General

haha sorry

Post by The General »

In a tiny a-- town called Candia haha
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

oh i know candia, just not sure where exactly it is, ive heard of it, probably been through it.
The General

Post by The General »

if you went to the deerfield fair you went through Candia haha, we should meet up and tool on our cars, my friends and I would probably help us out, and you could join our car club were starting, right now we got an 92 325i, 91 civic, 88 turbo II RX-7, 93 Prelude, and me with my 92 mx-3. My car sucks right now seeing as its like all stock with 232k miles, so theres work to be done but it should be on the road Monday
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

nice, was it you that just came into my store and bought an axle? yeah ill be in your club. sounds cool.
louisenh

Merrimack, blue v6

Post by louisenh »

I've had my blue mx-3 v6 in Merrimack for years. I bought it in '98 when I lived in Hollis, moved back to Merrimack in 01. My baby! is not working so well these days. See my other post tonight... if anyone can help I would so appreciate it!!!

--Louise
mowambi

Post by mowambi »

Anyone want to help me swap my k8 to a KLDE sometime after xmas? having stupid problems and i just dont feel like dealing with the k8 anymore. :) Im in nashua nh btw
Highbody

Post by Highbody »

mowambi are you still selling your mx3? or are you still planning on selling it? i might be interested in picking it up off of you... where in RI is it?
mowambi

Re: New hampshire anyone?

Post by mowambi »

well i got it fixed and its running really good right now, so it would be hard for me to part with it but a certain group of presidents usually do the trick heh... so no one wants to do an engine swap...
The General

Post by The General »

Can any of you guys find a BP around here worth buying. I cant, haha, and if I do find one anyone interested in helping me do the swap?
The General

Post by The General »

Anyone want to help me finish my BP swap, finally getting the head work done, so if anyone wants to learn some stuff and or help me finish let me know
geoacuraisuzu
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by geoacuraisuzu »

i live in seabrook nh im like 25 mins from manchester i just bought my mx-3 2 days ago its a black 93 single cam 5 speed that im putting a n/a capri twin cam in atm
Shifty Mcmazda
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Shifty Mcmazda »

Yes! epic find! I'm in Mass, but I'm always in NH anywhere between Brookline and Portsmouth on the weekends. I just bought back my 92 GS Precidia. bought it a couple years ago and drove it for a few months, but it was falling apart so I traded for a Miata that was falling apart lol. The Miata is runnin like a champ and so will the MX-3! How many of you would be interested in doing a meet?
92 MX-3 GS Precidia

Return to “NorthEastern USA MX-3 Club”