F/S Driver's side headlight

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
honeybabes

F/S Driver's side headlight

Post by honeybabes »

I got this driver's side headlamp assembly. I'm willing to sell this for $110 US shipped anywhere in US price will be less if you live in Ontario. email me for pic.<p>email me at encoresuper7@yahoo.com if you are interested.<p>thanks
honeybabes

Re: F/S Driver's side headlight

Post by honeybabes »

anyone? anybody?
honeybabes

Post by honeybabes »

anyways..this is from 94 mx3.
chance

Post by chance »

thats alot of freaking money for a used headlight, i payed $35 for one on ebay, and sold and another one for $50 on this site, but $110 is way too much.
MX-Dan

Post by MX-Dan »

I have one for sale 100 canadian
honeybabes

Post by honeybabes »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by chance:
thats alot of freaking money for a used headlight, i payed $35 for one on ebay, and sold and another one for $50 on this site, but $110 is way too much.<hr></blockquote><p>If that's too much for you, don't tell us stories of your headlight. I'm selling and not asking for opinion of price..with all do respect if you don't like what you see don't reply instead just ask offer. Well I guess I forgot to add "OBO". Hey chance are those headlights you're talking about were from 94 model or below?
chance

Post by chance »

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything since I'm not interested in buying your headlight, but I was just trying to help any mxers that are in need of a headlight get a good deal. As far as the headlights I mentioned, the one I sold was from my 92, and the one I bought I believe they said it was from a 95. And don't get all pissy about the things people write here, it's a general discussion forum, people can say more or less whatever the hell they want, as long as they don't upset an administrator.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”