[FS] Sold

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

danmyers686 wrote:I have the money avaliable to ship the items, but its freezing rain and sleeting outside right now. Ill try my best for today, but I will be in town monday for sure.
DUDE I have a UPS account they are FREE......set it up put in a CC or bank card.. set up the PICK UP & wow instant track numbers
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

monty73741 wrote:
danmyers686 wrote:I have the money avaliable to ship the items, but its freezing rain and sleeting outside right now. Ill try my best for today, but I will be in town monday for sure.
DUDE I have a UPS account they are FREE......set it up put in a CC or bank card.. set up the PICK UP & wow instant track numbers
I've also been talking to a former mxer from back in the days megan....her cousing lives in NEWARK I can ask whether he can help you ship out ur stuff......
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

Silence again.. nothing new.. no tracking number, no cruise control kit.. I should have bought it from another member, reliable one. :roll:
MX-3 V6 1993 | Black | EU-spec | K819
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Dan, if you get this before you ship, I need my shipping address changed since I am in a different location for the winter break and won't be back at school til Mid January.

Please ship to this address:

John Romeo
399 Ridgehill Road
Schenectady, NY 12303

Thanks,

Romeo
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

Okay, so where are the tracking #'s? And when are you going to send my refund Dan?
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

Dan, what's new with my cruise control kit? You promised to send it last Saturday, it's Tuesday. Young man, my patience is over. I'm awaiting tracking number by the end of Friday 4 pm of your local time. If it's not received by then, I will contact police department, your parents and will ask my lawyer for advice. Have a nice Christmas.
Steve
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<2 weeks left!
danmyers686

Post by danmyers686 »

monty73741: I am shipping USPS, and Ill be shipping the things out tommorow FOR SURE. Also I dont need help shipping things out, I can get it done and I will. I got myself into this, Ill get myself out. Thanks for the gesture though.

onlytrueromeo: Good thing, I am shipping tommorow. Can you PM me your paypal addy? Thanks

Steve_SK: Tracking Number Tommorow

mrmike420: After I ship these things I need to see what I am left with financially and your refund will be next on the list. Please just be alittle more patient, you WILL get it dont worry.

Sorry for the trouble everyone, Im doing my best to get everything straightend out so I can still be a part of this great community. I have learned so much in the little time I have owned an MX-3 about cars from this website. With the MX-3 being my first car I still think I would choose one over almost anything. Hopefully after I get everything taken care of I can earn my reputation back. Thanks to all who have been so patient with me and those who have tried to help me along (Kris).
Im a potential scammer, do not sell me anything as I owe others $$
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

Dan, just do what you promised and I am willing to forget your extreeemeee delays and lies in e-mail messages. 8)
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

and he wanted my steering wheel.... ha he still doesnt have all the money for the refunds.... and good luck trying to earn a reputation back. just rememebr people dont forget.
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Hey don't forget about my caliper

(I know you didn't ever ship it)
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

danmyers686 wrote:mrmike420: After I ship these things I need to see what I am left with financially and your refund will be next on the list. Please just be alittle more patient, you WILL get it dont worry.
What a crock of s---... I paid you 9/9/07 and "I" have to wait to see what you have left over financially? Dan, you will never earn your reputation or respect back from me, whether you're a buyer or seller!! So f--- you and just give me my money so I can get off this post already!!
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
fromtornashes

Post by fromtornashes »

dont forget about my 200 dollars dan
RIP Matt
Vanished

Re: [FS] Sold

Post by Vanished »

Dan.

What the crap. Whats goin on. You have 5 days have you sent out ANYTHING?
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
se7en

Re: [FS] Sold

Post by se7en »

Geez, you guys really got ripped off eh? you should get his work number and call him there. that will speed him up.
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”