Vancouver

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
cabriolet

Post by cabriolet »

but at least I still want the fenders lol
-------------------------------------------------------
* White 92 MX3 GS * +bone stock K8+ NGK Iridium Plugs + 10.2mm Iridium wires + RAZO shift knob + 8000K HID kit + grant steering wheel [wtb] white fenders
cabriolet

Post by cabriolet »

could I ask that if there is a steering wheel removal faq on the forum
I can't seem to find it. And I was at the last step taking everything out and stuff removed the center bolt but can't get the wheel to budge..grrr....
* White 92 MX3 GS * +bone stock K8+ NGK Iridium Plugs + 10.2mm Iridium wires + RAZO shift knob + 8000K HID kit + grant steering wheel [wtb] white fenders
cbrzx

Post by cbrzx »

cabriolet wrote: I found out that my car came from the east, and it has rust on it, pretty bad. I got tricked at VANCOUVER AUTO on hastings and knight, man. I already had to replace brake lines, fuel lines soon. So, my plans have come to a halt.
I saw that car too along time ago.
Wow, it took that long to sell!
Sorry you bought it cause the roof was peeling BAD when i saw it as well as rust.
I passed on it.

I have 2 fenders by the way.In black.
cabriolet

Post by cabriolet »

need some help

in the vancouver area is anybody/ shops experienced with engine swap on the mx3? i gotta let somebody do it, but most are inexperienced.
cabriolet

Post by cabriolet »

Asked garage 5 they wont do it, MF motorsports will do it but they have never done the mx3 before so i duno...

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”