Better Horsepower and INSANELY GOOD Gas Milage.

Off-Topic Discussions
Custom_V6_Limited_SE

Post by Custom_V6_Limited_SE »

It only breaks the first law of thermodynamics if you limit yourself to three dimensions. Originally, the law was not bound to three dimensions; it was later constrained. If you are taking energy from the fourth dimension and bringing it into the other three, it would appear that something impossible is occurring in three dimensions when, in fact, you are forgeting about the fourth. Water saws are simply very high pressure water being sprayed out of a nozzle. Nothing special there. By "different chemically", I meant that the molecules are restructured into a single gaseous form. If this technology is under-unity, then how could it make a car power itself with nothing but water as is thought to be possible by the inventor? Why would it improve gas milage in existing vehicles by fifty percent? Wouldn't that mean that it is probably putting out more energy than you are putting in? Is it normal to be able to sustain a flame that is hotter than the surface of the sun for a hour with seventy cents of electricity and a little water?
'93 MX-3 GS SE:My Mods
MechaManZero

Post by MechaManZero »

That almost sounds like this old school Keanue Reeves movie I saw (if thats how you spell "i know kung foo's" name)

LMAO
Çlark
95 Mazda MX3 4 Banger
Currently: H&R Lowering springs, BPT from a GTR, 18.5x6x3.5 same side inlet and outlet intercooler, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch
For BPT Frorums - http://www.aokforums.com/mazdaengines/
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

mr1in6billion, I'll buy your perpetual energy machine. :twisted:
Cody
Tropical Emerald 1993

Post by Tropical Emerald 1993 »

Nice idea :o ! If you get mx-3 to work on water please PM me.
Custom_V6_Limited_SE

I am actually collaborating with several people on the technology right now. One guy is working on it full time and is helping other researchers communicate and locate components.

He is VERY ambitious and wants to have a generator running on water this year. One reason he is pushing for this year is that some of Stanley Meyer's important patents expire this year.

One of the researchers in our group is making some good progress. I am also making progress with improving my test setup. It is remotely possible that we will actually have it working this year.
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

Custom_V6_Limited_SE wrote:One reason he is pushing for this year is that some of Stanley Meyer's important patents expire this year.
The guy's dead. His patents expired when he did.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

WOW i sure hope this works.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
Custom_V6_Limited_SE

mr1in6billion wrote:
Custom_V6_Limited_SE wrote:One reason he is pushing for this year is that some of Stanley Meyer's important patents expire this year.
The guy's dead. His patents expired when he did.
He has a living brother and other relatives I believe. They probably just changed ownership...
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

Good luck.

I made a test setup and it seems fairly possible to at least produce enough to save on gas.

But I didn't do any research on how to mix the stuff and gas - and which mixture would be good. So I never put it in my car. Gave up when my car needed other attentions

Seems like there is a race to see who can get a unit that is easy to install and can either make a car run totally on water or take a regular engine from 30mpg to 100mpg!!!!!

Even seen a wagon downtown oshwa that was driving downtown oshawa (on simcoe) that said it was only running on water!!!!

but let's see who makes it marketable!!!!! cause if you want to sell it you need the backing of a large country or someone with a lot of money and security........................
-------------------------------------------------------
Got to sell one of my cars to cover the bills
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Manual, Blue colour fully loaded
PM for info
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Love this thread. Haven't seen pelado online here in a long time but suspect he would not be able to resist jumpin into the debate. IIRC he's a nuke physicist with a sense of humor and an early KLZE-swap MX-3.
Image -Jim
Custom_V6_Limited_SE

So far, we've got a retired researce engineer in the UK who specialized in particle physics at Rutherford Lab and is focusing on the cell itself, an electrical engineer in New York who is focusing on theory, the executive director of the H2Earth Institute in Washington DC who is doing a lot of general research and paperwork and PR, and myself (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics) focusing primarily on the cell and electronic control systems for it. We keep bringing more people online with the research from around the world. I'm still not going say that it will work, but, I will say that we are doing everything in our power to make it work.
Last edited by Custom_V6_Limited_SE on February 13th, 2007, 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Custom_V6_Limited_SE

Our particle physicist has already built a cell which, under the correct conditions, experiences an increase in gas output at specific frequencies which are dependent on the conductive properties of the water being used. From the looks of the theories we are getting from our electrical engineer in New York, we will probably be conducting some very high-voltage experiments in the future (possibly megavolts) with nearly perfectly pure water in attempts to reach more efficient resonance with the water molecules. If the theories turn out to be correct, we will get absolutely rediculous levels of hydrogen/oxygen gas production with minimal electrical input.
PhAzEXXi

Post by PhAzEXXi »

Heres my 2 cents.

From my understanding hydrogen burns faster than gasoline and causes a quicker and more efficent combustion. In theory, with a more efficient combustion, you can reduce the amount if gasoline with a leaner mixture needed thus improving your fuel mileage. Also with more efficient combustion, you would have less emissions.

Check out these videos. These guys seem to know what theyre talking about.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=h ... itesearch=

I also think that adding a second alternator to a vehicle that all it does is produce power to generate HHO(Brown's Gas) and a larger cell (not a piece if PVC pipe the most people use) that can generate more gas could improve the feasibility of the idea of a hydrogen assisted vehicle.

Return to “Off-Topic”