Cruise Control Help

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
nonamekid

Cruise Control Help

Post by nonamekid »

My cruise control is not working on my 1992 MX-3 GS. I bought it and it was not working. The light turns on when you press the on button but nothing else works. Does anybody have a digital copy of the workshop manual where it goes through the cruise control diagnostic? The online shop manual did not have those pages before it went down. Thanks.

PS. Yes, I did do a search but did not come up with any helpful topics.
hharb

Post by hharb »

check to see if the vacuum hose is connected properly, also check the fuses. if your car had a transmission conversion from auto to manual then maybe you wont be able to fix it, last time i checked nobody knew how to fix that.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

email me at mx3fanatic@yahoo.com and I will send you a PDF file of the cruise control section.
nonamekid

Post by nonamekid »

hharb wrote:check to see if the vacuum hose is connected properly, also check the fuses. if your car had a transmission conversion from auto to manual then maybe you wont be able to fix it, last time i checked nobody knew how to fix that.
The car was originally a manual. My sister owned the car before me, and it worked for her till one day it quit working. She didn't get it fixed along with a myriad of other problems and broken things. Slowly I'll get this thing back where it was.

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”