A-Pillar Guage Pod

Eunos 30X/Presso/Autozam AZ-3 Discussions
Nd4SpdSe

A-Pillar Guage Pod

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Are there A-Pillar guage pods available for right-hand drive Mx-3's or do you have to go universal?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

just curious why you ask this man

also do you remeber a site called psituning.ca ??
they sued to have lots of mx3 parts and were loctaed in Quebec. they ahd left and right gauge pods for the mx3 in 2 an 3 gauges
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
nickmx3

Post by nickmx3 »

try summitracing they have pods cups pillars, they will have something that will work
1995 J-Spec Az3, BPT swap, mazda speed eibach springs, mazda speed swaybars, mazda speed exhaust, mazda speed shock tower bar, mazda speed bodykit, sr shocks, disk-brakes all around,turbox boost controler, honda del sol act pressure plate, fmic 20x12x3
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

mx3autozam wrote:just curious why you ask this man

also do you remeber a site called psituning.ca ??
they sued to have lots of mx3 parts and were loctaed in Quebec. they ahd left and right gauge pods for the mx3 in 2 an 3 gauges
I am interested in this too... anyways that site only has exterior parts now...

The site was originally street-import.com
Aston Wards

Post by Aston Wards »

If anyone would know (and speaks English!) it'd be the Australian forums, i forget their address tho (Eunos 30x or something??)
91 Eunos Presso KF-ZE
89 Nissan 300ZX TT 2+2
90 Nissan 300ZX TT 2+0
Yoda

Re: A-Pillar Guage Pod

Post by Yoda »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:Are there A-Pillar guage pods available for right-hand drive Mx-3's or do you have to go universal?
I assume that you are thinking that same thing as John before he began his Roto into the 'stans'. The only reason that there is a L.H. gauge pod is that someone spend their own money and bought the min qty. himself to have the mold created by the manufacture for the MX-3. Up until that point there was no market demand from the MX-3 community and it was at the time when this pods were just hitting the market. As far as I know no one stepped up to the plate and did the same for the RH drive models. I suggested to John that he make a center dash pod similar to the one I made years ago.

http://members.allstream.net/~dragon64/pods.html
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Ya, i was hoping that there was a RH version of it since the Mx-3 following over there seems quite large, I was hoping that one existed...the idea is not exactly as what John wanted, it was more like a second set of guages, like speedo and tach for the passenger, rally-inspired mod ;)

That's a nice center dash, quite inspiring...did you use one from an FD as the base for that one?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “Eunos 30X/Presso/Autozam AZ-3”