93 GS WHITE

Manitoba / Saskatchewan Mx-3 owners and surrounding areas
bazzle

93 GS WHITE

Post by bazzle »

Need all the suggestions i can get people. Not looking for racing car will have to get to alberta and back sometimes, but want to get there quick and in style.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

what do you mean by this post??
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

haha...agreed. what do you mean?

You want style and speed? Well..um..get a BP to start. Turbo it. OK, next step, get a Mazda Speed front bumper, clear turn signals, tint your tailights red, paint your entire car again.

Done.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

vanished.... wouldnt it be alot easier to swap in a ze since he has a gs already???? and bazzel is this the white one driving around town?
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Oh woops i thought it said RS..

YES

KLZE or if you want to save cash get a KLDE.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
bazzle

Post by bazzle »

yes this is the white one in town but i dont drive it yet, havent in long time. ehgine runs very nice now. Every new part i put 0on car will be aftermarket parts. Not looking for turbo just yet, only a nice looking and sounding car.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

chrome 16 inch rims and a beat up ms front bumper? that was parked at canadian tire for the longest time last year?
bazzle

YEA

Post by bazzle »

yeah already ..... got any suggs?
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

fix the bumper or get a new one and then do a swap..... thatd be the easiest since that bumper looked pretty beat up..... not a bad car tho
bazzle

body is last

Post by bazzle »

going to start from the inside out the body will be later on just want engine and suspension and brakes then interior then outside last.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

i see.... totally go for a 2.5 swap and then do the suspension and go from there...

Return to “Manitoba / Saskatchewan Mx-3 Community”