all lights flashing like emergency lights! HELP!

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Red_MX3_92

all lights flashing like emergency lights! HELP!

Post by Red_MX3_92 »

ok its a 94 6cly auto....

i'm buy a car that does this... when i checked it, when we hooked it up with jumper cables (had no battery) i noticed the emergency lights were going then when i got it i noticed that the dash was blinking at the same rate that the emergency light were going... then i went to hit the emergency button nothing played around with it nothin... so wondering what his could be an it be something serious i dun think so.... i think it might be because of the alarm, because theres no battery so i dunno pls help!!!
95 B6DE 5spd H @ R lowering springs, custom exhaust, 5 spoke noname rims, gtr wing, short shift, alpine mrd 1000 amp, 2 15" ma audio subs, panasonic deck, JBL front speakers AND A BLOWN ENGINE!:(
Red_MX3_92

Post by Red_MX3_92 »

the outside lights were blinking...
95 B6DE 5spd H @ R lowering springs, custom exhaust, 5 spoke noname rims, gtr wing, short shift, alpine mrd 1000 amp, 2 15" ma audio subs, panasonic deck, JBL front speakers AND A BLOWN ENGINE!:(
Aston Wards

Post by Aston Wards »

Yup, sounds like the alarm....., do you not have the alarm remote????!
91 Eunos Presso KF-ZE
89 Nissan 300ZX TT 2+2
90 Nissan 300ZX TT 2+0
Red_MX3_92

Post by Red_MX3_92 »

yea i do....

k i went to check out the car again, so what happen was when this chic had the car stoered for a bit someone broke in and punked the cai (and riped that nid drift bumoer off a$$hole!!!) and when the tore out the cai the ripped apart the wire that goes into the alarm and i just hoked that red wire up to the horn thing that make the noise and after that it was all good sry bout the trouble guy but if anyone needs to know for later ATCH UR ALARMS! lol cheers

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”