Recent pics because I am a n00b

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

Why would you want the rear lower, guys? It looks perfect as-is. :roll:

Dont listen to the ricers-- your car looks good just how it is.

Brilliant Black MX-3 FTW!

8)
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

looks clean
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

atlantamx3 wrote:Why would you want the rear lower, guys? It looks perfect as-is. :roll:

8)
Brilliant Black FTW ...I agree on that

but don't f-in call me a Ricer again! :lol:
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
matt753

Post by matt753 »

Just curious where you got those rims from. I was looking at some similar ones on eBay but the store is no longer carrying Konig rims as of a little while ago. Are those the Konig Helium's?

Does anyone have any pics of what the side markers or anything look with the chrome bulbs?
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

ya there Konig Heliums. although I don't think they come with polished lip. someone had that done after i think. Talk to Jordan about it, he knows.lol
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
matt753

Post by matt753 »

Also noticed you had the clear side markers and turn signals. Where did you get those from? I'm just interested because you live pretty close to where I do (I live in Kamloops), and i have had trouble finding places that ship here, and for a decent price. I don't feel like paying $100 to ship rims.
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

mx3autozam wrote:
atlantamx3 wrote:Why would you want the rear lower, guys? It looks perfect as-is. :roll:

8)
Brilliant Black FTW ...I agree on that

but don't f-in call me a Ricer again! :lol:
Ricer!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

just messin with ya.
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

matt753 wrote:Also noticed you had the clear side markers and turn signals. Where did you get those from? I'm just interested because you live pretty close to where I do (I live in Kamloops), and i have had trouble finding places that ship here, and for a decent price. I don't feel like paying $100 to ship rims.
Hey buddy, we should meet up sometime since you are close by, the rims are konig heliums yea, they were just raw aluminum at one point, but the guy i got them from had powdercoated them gunmetal and had the lip polished, so you wont find ones like it. As for the side markers, I got them all from some random guy who pulled up at a light and asked if i wanted to buy them lol. U can get the fronts on eBay and the sides maybe from corksport.com but I am not sure on that. If you have the chrome bulbs in it just looks like solid clear, there is just no orange.. I kinda like abit of texture there, especially since they are in JDM housings.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”