Alberta Traffic?

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Alberta Traffic?

Post by Tunes67 »

I dont think I will be visiting Alberta anytime soon.. if the following pics are typical of alberta drivers.. I think I will just avoid that area ;)

Eh.. someone didnt like me linking to their pics.. so you will have to click the link below to check it out ;)

Looks like your dodge trucks are a bit tougher up there though ;) Guess this makes a good case as to why they need to be ;) LOL You can read the article here : http://www.ehowa.com/features/builtramtough.shtml

Tunes67
Last edited by Tunes67 on September 28th, 2007, 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
s1zzl3

Post by s1zzl3 »

hey i live in alberta!
but u have to admit it is a good way to beat traffic
s1zzl3 & s1 Designs 2009
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2312320
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Oh, no, there's a perfect explanation for it. Albertans don't understand what corners are, expecially when going to BC.
Cody
lowflyinmx3

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

He was trying to perfect his reaction time. Now that thats done, time to practice his aim. Lol
Mazda.... What happens in the parking lot, stays in the parking lot
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

ummm anyone else wanna know WHY the light pole was cut off I mean is it that hard to pull the truck off the pole just bend the bumper back with the jaws of life, it will cost WAAAYYY cheaper then installing a new light pole! OR maybe the F-word the lights were soooo close to the ground??
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Karma strikes!
Cody

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”