92 RS: parting out

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Hy300

92 RS: parting out

Post by Hy300 »

I bought a Blaze Red 92 RS SOHC standard transmission. The battery is dead so I didn't check to see if it runs yet, I'll flush the fluids before I do anyway (it was sitting for a few years before I bought it). It encountered some rear end damage so the rear bumper, tail lights, and hatch window are broken.<p>E-mail or PM me with an offer or inquiry for any part.<p>[ March 18, 2003: Message edited by: Hy300 ]</p>
BumpNGlow

Re: 92 RS: parting out

Post by BumpNGlow »

do you have the center console? how much would you sell it for? Would you discount if I all needed was the top part (I think someone on the board wants the bottom part (abs))<p>email me or AIM me brandonkahre@charter.net / Bdogg2k3
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

1994 Mazda MX-3 <-- 152dB's w/ 1 15
> Invited to '02 USACi World Finals, but did not compete due to stock alternator problems.
> Can't go to '03 USACi World Finals because I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!
Len-Dogg

Post by Len-Dogg »

I know you said it had some rear damage, did you have a spoiler, and did it survive?
1995 Blaze Red RS 5sp. Manual, Pacesetter Exhaust, Custom CAI, 17" ADR Rims, Kumho Tires, Altezzas, GS Style Spoiler and Mud Guards, Neoprene Seat Covers, Aluminum Foot Pedals, Leather Shift Knob, Remote Starter, Blaupunkt Stereo and 5-disc changer, Pioneer Speakers, Amp, and Sub<p>http://www.cardomain.com/id/lendogg<p>http://www.msu.edu/~leonar40/Car.html<p>Image
william

Post by william »

do you have the front signal lights
thecause17

Post by thecause17 »

How bad is the damage, what do you want for the whole car?
'99 Ranger XLT Offroad 4.0 4x4
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

Someone already came to me with an offer for the car. I hadn't sold any parts from it yet and I won't unless that deal falls through.
Absath

Post by Absath »

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BumpNGlow:
[QB]do you have the center console? how much would you sell it for? Would you discount if I all needed was the top part (I think someone on the board wants the bottom part (abs))
[QUOTE]<p>actually i already bought mine ;) all yours.<p>-Abs<p>[ March 21, 2003: Message edited by: Absath ]</p>
Don't park drunk, accidents cause people.

92 Blaze Red MX-3 GS, KL-ZE, ACT Clutch, KL 36 ECU, SS Clutch Line

Post by Guest »

do you have a good catalytic converter
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

Does it have a power sunroof. I need the switch.
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hy300:
I bought a Blaze Red 92 RS SOHC standard transmission. The battery is dead so I didn't check to see if it runs yet, I'll flush the fluids before I do anyway (it was sitting for a few years before I bought it). It encountered some rear end damage so the rear bumper, tail lights, and hatch window are broken.<p>E-mail or PM me with an offer or inquiry for any part.<p>[ March 18, 2003: Message edited by: Hy300 ]<hr></blockquote><p>Still have this sucker?<p>I need a front bumper cover, I do not need the GS lip, only the cover.<p>Email me ASAP: robpilgrim@hotmail.com<p>-Rob
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hy300:
I bought a Blaze Red 92 RS SOHC standard transmission. The battery is dead so I didn't check to see if it runs yet, I'll flush the fluids before I do anyway (it was sitting for a few years before I bought it). It encountered some rear end damage so the rear bumper, tail lights, and hatch window are broken.<p>E-mail or PM me with an offer or inquiry for any part.<p>[ March 18, 2003: Message edited by: Hy300 ]<hr></blockquote><p>Still have this sucker?<p>I need a front bumper cover, I do not need the GS lip, only the cover.<p>Email me ASAP: robpilgrim@hotmail.com<p>-Rob

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”