So fellas here it is .... turbo ze first in el paso

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
PWRD_BY_HKS

So fellas here it is .... turbo ze first in el paso

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

i did it again.... made my mark in el paso history and thanks to alot of your help ...and smart comments.... its done.... for your viewing plessure..... i give you my turbo klze (victoria)

the long nights you guys are all probably familiar with.....

one problem.... might be a little to low.... got it fixed though ... ill post those pix up soon....

the with out a bumper shot everyone takes....

so here it is..... i just recently changed out hoses.... and got some different ones....

but .... here you go guys!

on the track tires....

looking like a sleeper with out an intercooler.... hahahahahahaha

so im gonna get my paint job soon.... i know guys im sorry my bumper looks a little wierd but... too many bumper to bumpers... lol people in el paso are not the best drivers.....
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
1992blazeredgs

Post by 1992blazeredgs »

post a video of it running.

Nate
Looking for another Red GS.
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

welcoem to the club, be good to her.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

No intercooler?
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

No intercooler. Came to the conclusion that at 4 psi its a waste of money and time. Thanks fellas ill get a video of it running soon!
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

An intercooler is a waste of time and money but 4psi isn't?
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

With no intercooler.... all I have to say is enjoy it while it lasts!!
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

If you ever drove a ZE with 4psi you know it is NOT a waste, very fun. Also with 4 psi you should be fine without an intercooler, although id still have one just cause...well i would.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

XxantwawnxX wrote:If you ever drove a ZE with 4psi you know it is NOT a waste, very fun. Also with 4 psi you should be fine without an intercooler, although id still have one just cause...well i would.
I bet with $400 you could get one of those ebay civic intercoolers with some custom piping and you're set for 7psi. Considering how much the rest of the turbo components cost it seems retarded not to spend a couple bucks for nearly twice the power increase.
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

mr1in6billion wrote:
XxantwawnxX wrote:If you ever drove a ZE with 4psi you know it is NOT a waste, very fun. Also with 4 psi you should be fine without an intercooler, although id still have one just cause...well i would.
I bet with $400 you could get one of those ebay civic intercoolers with some custom piping and you're set for 7psi. Considering how much the rest of the turbo components cost it seems retarded not to spend a couple bucks for nearly twice the power increase.
You could do it for less than 400. And its pretty hot in good old elpaso. But he can upgrade when ever he feels like...no rush or anything. Like i said though...i would have one myself. I bought a cheap 60 buck used intercooler for my first set up just cause i was not gonna do it with out one.

solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Car looks like it needs some work, maybe money was better spent into body work.. Guess its your choice
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Ill show u my intercooler rudy, side mount.. cheap and stealthy. No one will ever see what happened. I dont think he will need one anytime soon with winter coming tho. His set up is really nice in person.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

[quote="solo_ryder"]Car looks like it needs some work, maybe money was better spent into body work.. Guess its your choice[/quote]

My car looks alittle rough also but I'd rather have a turbo sleeper than a show car as long as my car doesnt look like total crap. Go before show over here.

Also, please take all those emblems off of your fenders and anywhere else where an emblem doesnt belong. And that huge a-- front Mazda emblem. They all look horrible, no offense.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

His engine bay is WAY WAY cleaner than mine.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

sweet action... I hope pretty soon I can join this turbo ze club! nice job

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”