fixing codes 15,28,29

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
PWRD_BY_HKS

fixing codes 15,28,29

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

Okay so i finally pulled some codes .... this is what i pulled.....

15 which is a LHO2S inactivation error
.... okay honestly i dont even know what that is or what it does... if anyone can explain please help me out and tell me how to fix it.....

i also pulled a

28 EGR vacuum solenoid
&
29 EGR vent solenoid

yeah the thing is.... i have a ze.... jdm does not come with egr... how do i get rid of that....

i have been having problems setting timing would that 15 be the one to blame??????
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

LHO2S = Left Hand O2 Sensor

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

easy connect the egr solenoids and leave em' hanging.. or ask probinator for a chip... o2 sensor im not sure about i guess its not workin properly lol try re setting the ecu and pull codes again if u get the o2 again may have to possibly replace it
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

thanks guy i called auto zone (local supply store) any way the o2 sensor for the mx third is 199.99 usd .... the one for the probe is 57.99..... is there a difference .... i ussually run the kl31 ecu... je50 vaf ... just in case its a need to know thing.... thanks fellas! really appreciate....
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

do single wire mod.. over here in canada ordered one for a chevy and was 34 dolla for a bosch.. just ask for a bosch single wire chevy o2 sensor a cavaleir uses them buy both for like 70 bux
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

To get rid of egr codes, connect the egr and leave it hanging somewhere on the side. Will get rid of codes. Same for the solenoids. Let me know how It went with the o2s.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

Yo man holla at me about that conversion. How or which car what year. Let me know
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
mazdamx3freak

Post by mazdamx3freak »

yeah i converted to single wire on my mx and runs really good and like 27.00 each i cant complaine. heres the thing is u do it wire the single o2 to the blue wire on your old 4 wire plug and tape the other wires off and thats it.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”