[FS] SE Leather Heated Seats. Hybrid Fronts + Rears + Spares

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Nd4SpdSe

[FS] SE Leather Heated Seats. Hybrid Fronts + Rears + Spares

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I have some SE heated leather seats for sale. I made a hybrid set using the passenger covers from a second acquired set for the drivers seats since, as always, the drivers seat is usually very worn. However, because both are using passenger seat covers, both seats have the pouch in the back. As well is included is the set of the rest of the covers. These could definitely be useful for patching or bringing them to a leather repair place who can make use of the better condition pieces of leather to further improve their conditon. Unfortunately I haven't been able to properly test the heating pads, they were wired up in warm weather.

Driver's Side (Using Passenger Covers):

Passenger:

One thing to note is that i use tie wraps instead of the hog rings since I don't have nor know how to use that tool. Because of that, the lower cushion at the rear feels weird, but if you cut the tie wraps, the comfort issue no longer exists, so i dont see why using the proper rings that it shouldn't fix that issue.

Here are the other set of covers:

The rear bench is in really good condition as well, with the exception of a tear along a seam, which should easilly be repaied by a leather repair shop who sew

And the rear bench:

Asking $360CDN. Offers welcome, maybe some trades too, depending. Always looking for an SRD crossmember and rear tie bar. Considering the condition of almost all SE leathers, I would like to consider these in very very good condition. Many more pics available. You can e-mail me at mfortin2(at)cogeco.ca as well.

To note, that I am currently working in Virginia. The front seats and spare covers are back in Canada, while the rear seat is with me here in the US. I'm expected back in Canada August 11-19th, as well as the begining of September. So there's a few options for either Canadian and American buyers. (As long as the Mx-3 makes it back this time)

Canadian
- Purchase and pick up the fronts. Receive the rear (ship, pickup, drop off) when I arrive back home.
- Purchase the full set when I'm back home and have the choice of being shipped, picked up or dropped off
- Purchase the full set and pickup only (maybe drop off in Niagara by my parents) after August 19th

American
- Rears are of the choice of the buyer.
- Fronts may be an issue, they may (but usually not) give me a hard time bringing back the seats. If they do, they'll need to be shipped otherwise, unless you want to cross the border and pick them up yourself.

*Shipping not included in price. I am not ready to part these out *unless* all items are sold

This will not work on a first-PM first-serve basis. I have way too many people back out when I'm "holding it" for them. I have severel parts i took the trouble of bringing back from home with me to the US, in which the interested buyers backed out. I may exempt this for trustworthy senior members. I may also do a non-refundable deposit for holding anything if that's the case for newer members, but i'm tired of being nice for in the end nothing.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

I want but don't have any money right now. I will keep an eye on these and when I do I will contact you, but if another buyer comes then he can have them.
PurpleDinosaur

Post by PurpleDinosaur »

Hog Ring guns are FUN!!!

kinda like a heavy duty auto stapler with circular staples driven from the sides - the action is like touching your index finger to your thumb.

I used to work for a seating supplier... watched a punk line worker put 3 hog rings in a coworkers arm in about a second. He got fired and the other guy got instant body piercings.

But the advantage of the Hog ring gun is that you can hook the rods and stetch the cover before shooting the ring - makes getting the depth in the valleys much easier.:D

While I'm walking down memory lane... Steam guns work wonders for taking puckers and loose spots out of skinned seat covers - you'd be amazed at just how much you can fix with steam. :D
93 GS SE
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

holy cow i had no idea there was such a thing. jeez. it took me forever to get my covers on, using a pair of pliars in each hand. wasn't fun
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I've gotten a few offers, one deal pending for when I get home actually, but the rear seat would still be available. Asking $80 for the rear leather bench.

I'll be home in a week.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
Jay72

Post by Jay72 »

So, did the fronts get sold? :)
'93 GS, Curved neck KLZE, KL36 ECU, B&M STS, complete SRD shifter bushings, mx-6 clutch, ZX2 struts, Apex springs... and building...
Postman2K

Post by Postman2K »

Jay72 wrote:So, did the fronts get sold? :)
Yes, I bought them.
therieldeal

Post by therieldeal »

is the rear seat still available? you dont have the seatback as well, do you? i may be interested if it would be possible to ship it to the US, zipcode 06260.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Honestly, I dont know, I "sold" it to havoc13. I brought it with me while me and the TSS guys were doing a turbo install and i brought it up with me. he swing by and said he'd be back, and never came back, so I left the seat with a friend and said if he wants it, just bring the money to the show in Saturday, is not, bring the seat, come Saturday, I got no seat or money, and I had to leave Sunday afternoon back to Virginia, so I literally had no ability to drive 150kms each way for it. I talked to him after and he wasn't happy cause he didn't get a seat back, and because he didn't know about the rip, and apparently there's a spot where it looks like it's melted a bit from a soldering iron apparently, but I have no idea on what he talking about there.

I think he doesn't want it, but he feels stuck with it, but I'm 1000kms away and I have no idea when I'll be back next. My best guess is for ImportFest in November...sorry guys, if you want it, I hope your patient..

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”