Finally, Dynoed the car at 20 psi

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Franko
Supporting Member

Finally, Dynoed the car at 20 psi

Post by Franko »

Heres the deal, 91 octane.. 20 psi.. 65 degree celsius intake temps.. 264 hp and 350 ft lbs torque. Thats as far as 91 octane would take me without detonating. Don't mind the shaky graph, it was getting a little bit of ignition noise so it makes it look weird.

Comments welcome.
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Holy BUTTload of TQ batman! NIce numbers man. Too bad i can get more HP on half the boost teehee (just jokeing man)

Good stuff man keep the updates coming.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

very nice, very nice. she's got to be a blast. TQ steer's got to be a b**** though. lol

Good Job
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

nice numbers
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Sweet a--, what kind of dyno was it?
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

It was a DynoDynamics dyno.. And apparently if I was to dyno it on a normal roller style dyno the results woud be 22% higher! Its crazy.. Just look.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286440

Well whatever it is the car is sick I put a 350z to shame the other night before I hit the dyno.. Enjoyable.
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
Infinity

Post by Infinity »

yeah i believe that. i bet you would have more hp running 20 psi..thats awesome. hope i can come somewhere near that when i get older
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

how are you getting so much torque!? most BP dynos and numbers i see usually have 20 torque within the horsepower range not 90 :shock: thing must be dam tire spinny lol
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
jaydog5678

Post by jaydog5678 »

Those torque numbers are impressive for a 1.8. Trans still o.k. after all that abuse??
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

You would not believe the wheelspin. Ive probably boosted in first like once.. Second gear is completely useless by third im beginning to get traction but its not too bad and from then on its just a strong pull in the rest.

The transmission loves it. Just as long as there is no wheel hop Ill be in good shape.

The power graph is a little weird since its one of those load style dynos. Im going to have to check with the dyno guys to see if there is another way to display it or something but as for now.. thats what I got.

Cars nice though.. I got some good dyno footage of the manifold glowing red and everything.. Pretty cool.
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Holy Torque man....That must shread tires to hell. Post up the pics and videos
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

weclome to my world its fun isn't it.. i know that 350z didn't even see that beating coming..

LOL well just wait when u get use to the new power cause then you only want more to get that same rush again..

god knows i want only more.. my lastest victim a SRT 4 with a stage 3 turbo kit from the god knows where..

another guy that thought he can take me and just got destoried the power of TRP cars..

have fun with it be safe and don't abuse it u will chuck a BP or trans or axle. believe me on that..
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

What is a TRP car?
No more MX-3.
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

Aren't the numbers supposed to cross at around 5252 rpm or something?
No more MX-3.
osargeant

Post by osargeant »

Damn Franko :shock:

That car is a torque monster :twisted: , great numbers. I would love to be producing that type of torque from my turbo MX3.

I wonder what type of 1/4 mile times you are capable of.
JSpec Turbo MX3 (1.6 DOHC)
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/310985

Port and Polished Head, Ported Intake Manifold, Valve Job, GTX Manifold, Hybrid Turbo, Cone Filter, 2.5" Exhaust, 2.5" Downpipe, ACT Street Clutch, Lightened Flywheel, MSD 6A Ignition, Boost Retard and SS Coil, Magnecor Plug Wires, Denso Iridium Plugs, UR Lightened Pulley, Spearco FMIC, Turbo XS BOV & MBC, BEGI RRFPR, Supra Injectors, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, Autometer Gauges, Pivot Shift Light

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”