[FS] Aftermarket Part out!!! Parts Still Left!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mx3grlsikride

[FS] Aftermarket Part out!!! Parts Still Left!!!

Post by mx3grlsikride »

These are the items that I still have left for sale. You can check out my website at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/438318/6 to see pics of some of the items for sale. I will have more pictures posted up soon of the bodykit. Pls email me at mx3girl@sweetiegirlracing.com or call me 416-660-8891. *****WILLING TO WORK OUT AN AMAZING DEAL IF THE INTERIOR AND/OR THE BODYKIT IS SOLD ALL TOGETHER AND LOCALLY*****

Top Mix Front Lip – This will come with the whole front bumper as I don’t have the equipment to take it apart. There is a crack on the driver’s side of the lip but it is easy to repair. Like I said before..I have fixed it before and since it is fiberglass…it is simple to work with. This goes for all body parts…the shop who installs and paints it wont have a problem with it at all and it will cost hardly anything to fix since they have to do body work to put the bumper on the car anyways. $150

Pakfeifer Rear Valance (Lip) – The rear will also come with the full back bumper. There is also a crack on the drivers side of this but like the lip it is fiberglass and simple to repair. So it is really nothing. $100

Vader Prelude Side Skirts Customized already to fit the Mx3. – This Skirts are one of a kind and not made of the Mx3…I molded them and chopped them to fit the Mx3…they are in perfect shape…not at all cracked or damaged. $150

Front Seats – These are professionally wrapped in black and silver vinyl in the same pattern as the stock seats were. There are in prefect shape with no seam tears or loose fabric. The only problem that I noticed in when I took the seats out of the car…the passenger seat has a slight rip on the inner part but it gets covered by the center console so its not really noticeable. $300

Door Panels – These were also wrapped to match the seats. With the carpet redone in silver vinyl and the speaker covers painted silver to match. $150

Back Panels – Matched to all wrap around the back of the car in the same pattern as the front with the same lines so the silver runs in a perfect strip around the whole car. $100

Beat Seats- Also wrapped in the silver and black vinyl to match the rest of the interior. $100

Roof Liner – Wrapped in Black and a lighter Silver Vinyl Strip down the middle of it. - $100

Other Stuff

Custom glow gauges….that are silver during the day but glow a nice dark blue at night (only the numbers and the outline of the speedometer glow blue $50

HVAC Panel – The panel where the heat controls are – this was also custom made to match the glow gauges and it glows blue as well. $50

Momo Steering Wheel – Millenium Steering Wheel – Orginally purchased a year and a half ago.Black Leather with Chrome Accessories. Also have the Momo Hub that the steering wheel needs to fit onto the car. This was purchased separately. $300 including the Hub

Momo Shift Knob – Shift Knob that matches the Steering Wheel – Black Leather with chrome accessories – Automatic Knob $50

18” Konig Unknowns with Nexen Tires. – As you know, only 2 rims were salvageable. This line is still in production. $300

Stereo Equipment

Panasonic Deck – High output deck. Had these for 2 years. Top of line. Screen plays various slideshows while music is playing and glows blue. $150

7” In Dash Flip Out Screen–Innovotek –Hooks up to the deck & dvd player to play movies or mp3s. $150

15” Plasma Sony TV – had this mounted in the trunk as a show display. ( Remember my car was a show car) $250

Small DVD Player – Fits in the glovebox as it is really small. $25

Power Invertor – This is used to hook up the DVD player. It is an outlet that gets plugged into the cigarette lighter or can be triggered up to another wire. $75

Power Pack – This gets hooked up to your battery and plugs into an electrical outlet and runs constant power to your car without harming the battery. $50
Last edited by mx3grlsikride on August 31st, 2007, 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Can I see some pics of the sideskirts?

juansmx3@yahoo.com
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
s1zzl3

Post by s1zzl3 »

about the HVAC Panel
and glow gauges
do u have any pics??
is it like a brushed aluminum look.. or jus painted silver?
s1zzl3 & s1 Designs 2009
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2312320
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

if you decide to sell the momo hub seperatly,let me know.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

i would like the front lip but dont need the bumper, also due to shipping to B.C. would be a bit much.
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

So I believe I have gotten back to everyone.

I have alos updated my cardomain site with pictures of all items for sale including the bodykit, steering wheel and tvs.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/438318/6

Please let me know if you have any questions.

WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

96mx-3

Post by 96mx-3 »

hey i dont no if you have the car still ? but if you do can i buy hub rotor and spindle ? i live in newmarket so its close can come get it liek today ...
let me know thanks...
blackknight

Re: [FS] Aftermarket Part out!!! Parts Still Left!!!

Post by blackknight »

I was wondering if you still have your interior????
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

2 Years later... I dont think so man
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

:shock: :lol: :laugh: :throwup:
epic comes to mind
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

Now that this was brought up... wow what a clean MX-3!
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

blackknight wrote:I was wondering if you still have your interior????
Actually she still owes Ian money for some of that Interior...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”