[WTB] GS Front Lip

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Lookwuticando

[WTB] GS Front Lip

Post by Lookwuticando »

Ok there's like 20 posts on here looking for this, and I tried to not post yet another one by contacting people on those other posts, but communication seems to be a problem on that route SO...

Good condition please, color doesn't matter.
92 MX-3 RS
midrange

Post by midrange »

I was doing the same thing you were cause my lip is broken, but no replies... If i find one and your eager to fix one, you can have mine when i get one.. just front of it is cracked.
Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

And that's really strange too, I know there are about five people right now that have them for sale...

Yeah sure I'll give you something for it, appreciate the offer...
92 MX-3 RS
buzzart24

Post by buzzart24 »

Hi how are you doing ??

I have my original bumper with the lip and its not crack at all !! in good shape So let me know if ur interested
Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

Yeah I'm interested...in the lip part. But hey if the bumper wasn't wrecked that's a good sign. What are you asking?
92 MX-3 RS
buzzart24

Post by buzzart24 »

Well honestly im trying to sell everything for maybe 120 cad for eveything all original paint red nothing wrong. why i changed it its because i put a body kit hehe
Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

Yeah man sorry...don't need the whole bumper...thanks anyway
92 MX-3 RS
buzzart24

Post by buzzart24 »

ok Well buddy if u just need the lip i will sell it to u what do u think 50 $??
SSR Mx-3

Post by SSR Mx-3 »

I am also looking for a GS front lip. I have been looking for one for over about a year now. Any color is fine and any help would be appreciated.
SSR Mx-3: Custom CAI, custom 2.25 Magnaflow Exhaust (high-flow cat, resonator, & muffler), Genie 4-1 Header, Tokico Blue Struts, H&R Lowering Springs, Corksport front and rear Strut Bars, SSR Competition Wheels (11 lbs), Corksport Short-Shifter, KVR Slotted Front Rotors w/ KVR Carbon FIber Break Pads.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 RS

"God cannot give us happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing."- C.S. Lewis
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

Guys i can get you a lip anytime you need one as i have access to a few of them. the seller wants 75-100 for them plus shipping depending on condition of lip. the last i seen they were all in good condition so let me know and if we can make a deal i will go and get them. there is three reds and one black so far and they will all need paint if you want them to look brand new otherwise they will have scratchs and minor marks on them when recieved.

MX3Extreme
Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

Ok thanks extreme, I'll keep that in mind...I'm sure others will too

And BTW, to all you people that keep SAYING you have one of these for sale, then disappear without another word about it...thanks for wasting my time, you're all DIP-S**TS
92 MX-3 RS
Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

BUMP -still looking for one
92 MX-3 RS
SSR Mx-3

Post by SSR Mx-3 »

I am still looking for a front lip... If anyone has one please let me know. I am not going to pay 100 dollars plus shipping and handling for a front lip. :evil: I only paid $55 (including S &H) for my rear spoiler which was in perfect condition. :lol:
SSR Mx-3: Custom CAI, custom 2.25 Magnaflow Exhaust (high-flow cat, resonator, & muffler), Genie 4-1 Header, Tokico Blue Struts, H&R Lowering Springs, Corksport front and rear Strut Bars, SSR Competition Wheels (11 lbs), Corksport Short-Shifter, KVR Slotted Front Rotors w/ KVR Carbon FIber Break Pads.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 RS

"God cannot give us happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing."- C.S. Lewis
Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

Might want to start checking the net for salvage yards, that's what I've started doing...found 5 lips so far, not necessarily any cheaper though
92 MX-3 RS
SSR Mx-3

Post by SSR Mx-3 »

That is probably what I need to resort to. I have tried junk yards around town, but all of the lips have been damaged. Do you have any good sites where I could find one?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 RS

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”