Failed Lambo door group buy...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
o0loopy0o

Post by o0loopy0o »

and what about my struts? has anyone with a kit received struts?????
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Still no contact from kyle after he said he was going to post...
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

I talked to Jeff on MSN last nite and he said hes not gunna post on the forum because he doesnt have to thats CJthor responsibility as the GB Moderator and said even tho my kit is ready he wont ship it out because i paid second last he said hes going to ship out the kits in the order the full payment was recieved even tho the non 90 kits are ready.
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Post by OROutdoors »

I am sick of this and I am now forwarding this matter to our lawyers and having them deal with it. Further more, the people with disputes open will be getting passed on to collection agencies as the $200 deposit put them into a binding contract to purchase the kit. It is not our fault people took until the 30th of July to pay. Furthermore, if the two people continue to refuse to pay, then everyone else in the group buy will be forced to pay the full Retail price of the kit, as the discount was soley based upon 10 people buying the kit.

Kyle Wesley
Oh, for goodness sake! Kyle has no grounds upon which to contact a collection agency, as HE HAS OUR MONEY ALREADY! Collection agencies aren't in the business of supporting businesses that accept people's money and then not sending out the product. The only people who are in violation of a binding contract are the people at Extreme Doors.

I hope Kyle contacts a lawyer, I really do. I know the lawyer will say to Kyle, "You have the money; you owe them the kits -- send the kits to the people who bought them. Please pay me $250 for my time."

Actually, I kind of hope that Kyle contacts a collection agency. Because then we can all send our proof of payment to them, and they'll find in our favor. Then, we can take their findings of his fraudulent claims to the Police.

:arrow: Everyone has paid.
:arrow: There are no grounds for Kyle saying that not everyone has purchased the kits.
:arrow: A dispute does not equal non-payment.
:arrow: We have the legal and ethical right to dispute a breach of contract.
:arrow: Months ago, Extreme Doors announced that the kits were ready.
:arrow: Everyone has paid, and Extreme Doors hasn't sent the kits yet.
:arrow: :arrow: Ergo, Extreme Doors is the only one who is in breach of contract.

KYLE -- SEND OUT THE KITS
Oregon Outdoors
92 mx-3 GS lowered, CF hood
2013 Mazdaspeed3
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Post by OROutdoors »

I am sick of this and I am now forwarding this matter to our lawyers and having them deal with it.

Kyle Wesley
Kyle,

Please post your lawyer's name and contact information. I would like to contact them.

Eric

Here, I'll even make it easy for them to contact me. Kyle Wesley's lawyers, please contact me at:

Eric Bradford
10579 SW Tigard St.
Apt 36
Tigard OR 97223
503-515-2729
Last edited by OROutdoors on August 17th, 2007, 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oregon Outdoors
2013 Mazdaspeed3
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Post by OROutdoors »

I have two kits that are just being painted then they are ready to ship, and the rest of them are just having the remaining welding finished (we do not do the welding ourselves so this is done by another shop).
Everyone complained when the kits didn't work right or when we had a delay, but AS SOON as we had the kits ready and told everyone this,
Huh? Tell me how this works? BGRacing (Extreme Doors) says the kits are ready, but they had not been sent out for welding or painting? What? Do you mean that the kits were ready, but then they becaume unready? Or are you saying that you sold the ready ones (the ones secured by our deposits) to other people, and now you have to make more? How can you say months ago you said they are ready and then later say that they are not ready?

For that matter, if people are supposed to pay after the kits are ready, and the kits are currently out being welded and painted, then how can people be late paying? I don't get it. If the kits are out being welded and painted, then they aren't ready. If they aren't ready, then how can people be late paying?

Eric
Oregon Outdoors
2013 Mazdaspeed3
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

93_4Banger wrote:I talked to Jeff on MSN last nite and he said hes not gunna post on the forum because he doesnt have to thats CJthor responsibility as the GB Moderator and said even tho my kit is ready he wont ship it out because i paid second last he said hes going to ship out the kits in the order the full payment was recieved even tho the non 90 kits are ready.
Thats funny about him not responding. Here is his email he sent me...
Hi,

I will be responding tonight or tomorrow to set the records straight.

Kyle Wesley

Xtreme-Doors

Im sure you are all fed up with the communication issues and misrepresentations. I emailed kyle today. Heres my email...

"Kyle,
Just an FYI more people are probably going to put in paypal disputes in the coming few days. You have failed....once again with correspondance to the board about shipping kits. After you said you were going to "set the record straight" I told people that you would be posting....and you didnt....And now Jordan tells me you're not and its my job to put people at ease? Im not the one not shipping kits! You need to post and tell these people that things are progressing. Have you shipped out anything? Please have your lawyers contact me so we can get things squared away. If need be I can fly out to London the first week in September to meet with them. Luckily my best friend is an attorney and he can fly out with me. I have printed out all the communications between you, Jessica, and me. My contact number hasnt changed 503-***-****
Jarid"

I have a weeks vacation coming up in September and planned on hanging out on the coast but if need be I can fly to Canada and meet with Kyle's "lawyer" and square things up. Alot of the emails I have from Jessica dont jive with what kyle said...as you all know...but oh well.. Let's see what happens...
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

like i said if u cant afford to keep a web site the how are u paying an attonery, plus i like to know, in the begining when hesaid that the american money order was 100 bucks short when i converted 1000 to canadian dollar it was 10075 dollars
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Post by OROutdoors »

Jarid,

Could you please indicate who is in the group buy, if they paid, and if they've received thie kit. I'd like some sort of tally to show that we have all paid our respective money. Then, I'd like to get a concensus from those people who have paid and not received their kits as to how we procede.

I am in favor of this: remove any remaining disputes; set a reasonable deadline for which all kits to be sent and valid tracking to be received; communicate this information to Extreme Doors. If Extreme Doors does send the kits by the deadline, we update the file on the BBB that resolution was resolved. If Extreme Doors does not meet the deadline, then: each group buy member will contact the London Police and file a case; each group member will contact the BBB and file a case; each group member will file a dispute with their credit card company or Paypal or other payment method. If such cases need to be opened with the London Police, I suggest naming all people representing BGRacing or Extreme Doors in the case: Kyle Wesley, his brother (does anyone know his name?), Jessica MacLean, and Jeffrey MacLean.

The deadline I suggest is Friday, September 7th, 2007 -- is one month after Kyle acknowledged that he has received all payments. This should be sufficient time for him to "finish" the kits (he previously said were "done") and then send them out. Please note, that I am including receipt of the valid tracking numbers by the deadline since that will be our only verifiable proof that the kits have been sent. If we do not receive valid and verifiable tracking numbers by the deadline, we should consider the kits as not having been sent, despite any promise or claim that they have been sent.

All group buy members, please respond to this post.

Thanks, Eric
aka OR Outdoors
Oregon Outdoors
2013 Mazdaspeed3
mazda20

Post by mazda20 »

I over paid as well. About $20.00, I was hoping that would cover any costs associated with Paypal and such...
monty73741 wrote:like i said if u cant afford to keep a web site the how are u paying an attonery, plus i like to know, in the begining when hesaid that the american money order was 100 bucks short when i converted 1000 to canadian dollar it was 10075 dollars
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website
rece

Post by rece »

I have paid with no outstanding disputes.

Jesse
AKA rece
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
rece

Post by rece »

if you havn't seen it, here is an actual post from Kyle. it looks like things might finalize, but I will be much happier once someone actually gets a kit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello MX-3 Group Buy Members,

I am posting tonight to set the records straight on the issue of the delays. I will be the first to admit we had our share of delays when it came to getting the kits done and corrected, however, we took care of these issues. Also, I would like to apologize for the lack of posting on the forum. We tried having my Fiance Jessica cover this for us, but in the end we were still banging out heads against the wall when it came to receiving payments.

When we first announced that the kit had been corrected (to clear the fender and go completely 90 Degrees) we asked that all payments pleases be submitted. Well, once we announced that the kits were ready, it seemed that everyone disappeared and we could not get a hold of anyone (except a few members and we appreciate your quick payments). Needless to say this deadline came and went and I believe we only received one payment in time (not counting the two that had paid previously). So, we went on to set up another deadline (as a few people stated we did not give enough notice even though the kits had long since been corrected). At this point, I also told Jarid I would not work on nor ship a single kit until all payments were in or payment arrangements had been made. Shortly after this was said, we were informed by Jarid that he had contacted everyone and that everyone was ready to pay.

Needless to say, we were happy to hear this and were happy as this would allow us to get this group buy done. However this was wishful thinking on our behalf, as the deadline came and passed again and still we had not heard from everyone. We then had to set up a Third deadline. It was then by the Third deadline that we had received messages from everyone stating they would be paying or that they would be paying by a certain date. So finally payments started to come in and it looked as though we would get this group buy finished, so we shipped out two kits for members that were next in line (in order of payment received date). More kits were being worked on at this time until the dates of “arranged” payments came and passed and yet another stop on work and shipments had to be placed. This is when we stopped communicating on the board all together.

I would also like to point out, that a few members including the Group Buy Moderator felt it was necessary to go onto another board we were on and begin spreading rumors that we were holding a group by and not shipping kits out, etc , etc. Well tell me this, WHY SHOULD WE SHIP KITS WHEN NOT ALL PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED IN A GROUP BUY. Not only was the Group Buy Moderator responsible for this (including magiccowinuse) but he tried to pretend it was not him and when I called him out on it his reply was “oh, I don’t know why I did that”. So not only have we lost money in this group buy, but we had other sales hurt because people didn’t want to pay. And you know what, we had all we could take at that point.

We had contacted everyone and most of the people lived up to there word or kept us informed if there payment was going to be late (and we thank those individuals for that). So when this happened as I said, and had told Jarid (not to mention I posted it on the forum in the early days when problems began to arise) that no kits would be worked on nor shipped until these problems were taken care of. At this point I would like to point out that we are the company making these kits, and NOT the people running it. Yet we were forced to contact everyone member ourselves and get every payment. Not to mention we were expected to ship out kits when we were not even sure we would see payment. I hope at this point you can see where the frustration comes from. I won’t begin to get into the problems we encountered before these ones, but since these are the issues at hand I am discussing them. I would also like to point out the fact that the people but more importantly one person who ordered a Non-90 Kit (a kit that had no problems and was ready and a kit that even Jarid told the people to pay for) were not paid for until after the deadlines.

So we eventually got into contact we the remaining people and I would like everyone to know that we did not receive the last payment until July 30th, and then immediately the very next day a dispute was opened, how is this fair to our company when we are being held accountable because a few member choose not to pay. So we then inform Jarid of the open dispute and he helps us inform this person that no work will continue until it is dropped (again, how can we be held accountable for the delays, when we TOLD EVERYONE that no kits would be touched nor shipped until all payments were received). So the dispute is eventually dropped and I notified Jarid of this on the 4th or 5th of August I believe and told him work would commence on the kits and when they were ready to ship I would notify him. Fast forward to August 14th, I log on to my paypal account to do a check as I had only received an email from Jarid requesting an update and what do I see, but two disputes open.

Now, I can understand people wanting there kits as it has been a long time, I won’t lie. However, what everyone needs to realize is that this is a group buy, the whole reason for the discount is that we get a minimum of 10 orders and the discount would be given. However once the kits were ready and people started paying, they thought their kits should be shipped before all payments had arrived, and we shipped a few kits hoping this would get people to pay. However, once payments stopped coming in, and once communications stopped with the members that still had to pay, we stopped shipping kits. Why should we have to ship out kits when we are not sure we will receive the rest of the payments. All payments should have came in around the same time or arrangements should have been made, instead, we were ignored, and took a bunch of flack for not shipping kits.

So at the one members request I contacted them personally to clear up the issues. And he was very polite and I appreciated that. However, the other person that had a dispute open was in fact the second last person to pay. I will not mention names, but we have had many issues with this person, and I can assure you this person knows who I am talking to. This person also told us before the first deadline that they were ready to pay, and so we finished there kit and had it ready to ship. However, this person never paid nor did they contact us, so the kit was shipped to the member that paid next (the only other person to get the non-90 kit). Now this member that the kit was originally ready for opens a dispute as he feels his kit was ready then and he should have it already. Well, this is not how it works. The kit was ready and went to the first person that paid, and it was not SPECIFICALLY HIS KIT. So to make a long story short, Kits will be shipped in the order that final payments were made. This is how it should be and this is how it will be. Why should someone that delayed everyone else kit get his first.

So in closing, all payments are in now, and currently there are no disputes open. We are working on the kits, and I know for sure that two kits are practically complete with the welding being done to the others. The purpose of this post is to show and prove to everyone, that since we announced and proved (with pictures and videos) that the kits were fixed and ready for payments, that the delays have NOT been because of us. Yes, communications ended after a while, but what would you like us to do, come online everyday just to say “People have still not paid and nothing will be touched or shipped”. No, we tried to contact everyone and we still had to wait from when the kits were ready (MAY) till the end of July for all payments to come in.

Now can you tell me this is fair to our company. While everyone was wasting there time blasting us, maybe you should have contacted the Group Buy Moderator or even the other members who had not paid. You all knew that we would not be touching or shipping any kits till all payments were in and the delays did not come un-warned. We want to get this finished more then anyone, and I can assure you of that, but when we have already lost money, why would we or any other company ship any kits until all were paid for. Everyone had to have their deposits in by a certain day, so why should the final payments be any different.

So for a quick recap:

February 1st – Canadian Deposits were received
End of February – US Deposits were received
May – Kits were revised and fixed so we were ready to accept payments
Beginning of June – First Deadline was set and passed with only one payment being received
Middle of June – Second Deadline was set and passed with a few more payments coming in
End of June – Third and final Deadline was set and passed with a few more payments and payment arrangements.
Beginning of July – Payments arrangements come and pass with no sign of payment nor any contact from the members
July 30th – all payments are finally in and work can begin
July 31st – dispute is opened
August 4th – Dispute is closed so work can begin again (Jarid Notified)
August 14th – Two Disputes are open and work is halted (Jarid Notified)
August 15th – Both disputes are dropped and work begins again (Jarid Notified)

Present – Kits are being finished and shipped in the order payments were received.

So again, I want everyone to know that the delays have been because certain members refused to pay on time like everyone else. We apologize to the members that paid on time and had to suffer. But please remember this is a group buy, and that it would have been more productive to get on the other members to pay instead of bashing our company on the MX-3 forum as well as on other forums. Also, please note that these are only the problems we experience with the payments and not all the problems we experienced with other members. I will not get into those right now unless asked.

And again, thank you to the members that paid on time. This is greatly appreciated and that is how a group buy is to be run. I think the people that chose to delay payments should apologize like I have in causing the delays of all of these kits. Have we had delays, yes, and we made sure all members were aware, however these delays were not caused by us and I wanted all members to know that.

Now lets get this group buy finished so everyone can enjoy their kits.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

I say Kyle really needs to stop with what happened in the past because its all over all payments ARE MADE so everything is in his hands now. Why couldn't my arms be shipped out i don't need anything else but the arms and shocks

Kyle actually said it him self AGAIN "from when the kits were ready (MAY) till the end of July for all payments to come in."

according to him AGAIN the kits were ready in may so why should they need work now?
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Posted by Jessica on June 24th
bgracing wrote:The kits are ready, but since it is a group buy we need to have all the payments or at least have heard from everyone before we can ship out the kits. But being the deadline is this coming Friday June 29th the kits will be shipped out soon (shortly after the deadline).

Jessica
Xtreme-Doors
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
Neil

Post by Neil »

I really hope you guys get your kits... he's putting you all through a lot of BS
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial

Return to “Appearance”