Failed Lambo door group buy...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

He will come on in couple days saying how busy he is and all that has anyone checked the fiero forum
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

yup i checked there. they are getting a little tired of the sh*tty communication as well...
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Spotted

Post by Spotted »

Sorry guys. I believe that I may be the last person left to pay on the hinges. I have been away on business for a couple weeks.
Good news though!!
Final payment has been sent!!
If I am the last person, this GB should now, according to Kyle, move to shipping stage.
LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS.......
:welder:
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Post by OROutdoors »

cjthor wrote:Do what you guys feel neccesary. I havent heard from Kyle since the 26th and basically as we all know there communication with this board totally sucks...and has sucked since we started sending payments. IF I DO NOT HEAR FROM HIM BY FRIDAY I will contact EVERYONE in the group buy with the London police department's fraud division and make a formal complaint.
That sounds reasonable. However, since Spotted has paid now, hopefully BGRacing will ship the kits quickly and none of this will be necessary.
Oregon Outdoors
92 mx-3 GS lowered, CF hood
2013 Mazdaspeed3
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

SHIPPED VIA UPS no more of this Canadian Post BS!
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Another email from Kyle
Hey Jarid,

Ok, I have had enough, we just received the Final payment on the 31st, and someone opened a dispute on the 30th. This is completely unacceptable. I had told you that not everyone had paid, and appearently the people in the group buy do not have the decency to tell you they havent paid. I am not a babysitter and I am sick of this. Until the disput is dropped by Mr. Turner, I WILL NOT SHIP ANYTHING. And if the dispute is not dropped and he gets his money back, EVERYONE will be charged the full amount for the kits and I will not ship them until those payments have been received. I am done screwing around. I am beginning to see why other group buys on the MX3 forum have failed.

So again, until the dispute is dropped nothing will be shipped and that is a promise. And should any other disputes open Then I will be forced to look at other options as this has gone on long enough. I will also stop shipping stuff if more are opened after this one is closed.

Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

how bout this guy drops the case and we get this group buy over because this kyle guy is full of excuses. im just waiting for another bulls--- excuse to come out of left field
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

he is just looking for MORE reasons not to ship our kits as he has used just about ever other excuse possible. This guy is an idiot and needs to learn how to deal with customers.

[Admin: do NOT bypass the language filter]
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Ive asked for a phone call AGAIN for like the tenth time from Xtreme concerning our group buy. Now that all monies are paid and I spoke to Mazda20 about the paypal dispute (which he will cancel today) From what kyle promised originally ALL kits should be to everyone within two weeks. Lets keep our fingers crossed. IF ANYONE HEARS FROM XTREME TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
Spotted

Post by Spotted »

Shipped in 2 weeks?
With or without shocks.
Canadian Post or UPS?
If Canadian Post shipped in 2 weeks, received in 8 months?
:shrug:
:welder:
mazda20

Post by mazda20 »

Okay I dropped the dispute, but damn whats a guy to do...
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

mazda20 wrote:Okay I dropped the dispute, but damn whats a guy to do...
Your concerns were justified. Dont worry about it. ;)
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Post by OROutdoors »

BGRacing,

I posted the message below back on June 28th. You had instructed that Jessica could speak for you and for BGRacing on this matter. Jessica agreed upon behalf of your company that the hinges would be sent out with 5 business days of the payment clearing (which it has), this constitutes an offer and an acceptance. I paid based upon BGRacing's promise to ship the kits within 5 business days of payment clearing, this constitutes reliance. The payment has cleared, which constitutes consideration. Since we have a valid offer, acceptance, reliance, and consideration, we have a valid and enforceable contract. You are obligated to send the kits within 5 business days.

Eric Bradford
OROutdoors wrote:Jessica,

I saw MX3Extreme's pictures, and am willing to finalize payment. please verify that the kit MX3Extreme has on his car is the same kit/revision that is being sent out for this group buy. Please send me your phone number so I can call with credit card information, or please send alternative credit card payment instructions.

Also, please verify that your company agrees to ship the hinges will ship within 5 business days of receipt of payment.

And, lastly, please send me instructions on when and where I should send UPS or FedEx to pick-up the package. I'll pay for the freight charges from my end.

Please confirm that you have received this message.

Thank you,

Eric Bradford

also submitted via pm.
bgracing wrote:Hello,

You can make payment with your credit card through paypal and the address for that is jeffery_maclean@hotmail.com. And yes your kit will be shipped out within 5 business days after payment has cleared. Once kit is ready we will let you know the address so you can send UPS to pick it up. If you have any other questions please let me know, also let me know when payment has been made so I can verify that it shows up on my end.

Thanks,
Jessica
Xtreme-Doors
Oregon Outdoors
2013 Mazdaspeed3
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

I dont think Kyle even looks at the board anymore. I know he hasnt checked his PMs in a month. I also email him almost every other day with no reply.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Post by OROutdoors »

cjthor wrote:I dont think Kyle even looks at the board anymore. I know he hasnt checked his PMs in a month. I also email him almost every other day with no reply.
None the less, BGRacing has set-up this forum the preferred a method of contacting them for this hinge group-buy. So, posting my message here would constitute due diligence upon my behalf.
Oregon Outdoors
2013 Mazdaspeed3

Return to “Appearance”