FS: MX-3 Garage Sale!!! TONS OF STUFF! CHECK IT OUT!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

FS: MX-3 Garage Sale!!! TONS OF STUFF! CHECK IT OUT!

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

Center console Top Piece, The bottom hinge is broke but not the lid hinge. $10 plus shipping.

The GS Backseat -SOLD!

GS Black Carpet - $ MAKE OFFER!

GS Black Headliner-$ Maker OFFER!

Rear Black Pillar Trim $15

Black A-Pillars-$15

Mugen Twin Loop Catback ( 2.25" Piping)- $100 obo

Front Lap Belts- $ MAKE OFFER

Ralli-Art Automatic Pedals- $40 obo

Passenger Side Window Switch Handle-$ Make Offer

Whiteline Rear Sway Bar Bushings--SOLD!

Crankin Power Dual Distribution Block With Fuses -$20

Jensen Car Audio Detachable Face CD Player with remote 200 Watts Peak Power- Brand New $60

Oris Oil Pressure Gauge-$20

Oris Volt Gauge-$20

Kicker DS525 5.25" Speakers-$30

Center Console-$ Make offer

Trunk Trim -$ Make Offer

Backseat Trim-$ Make Offer

Door Panels ( they are mint besides one little tear in drivers)-$60 obo

Rear Seat Belt Latches- $ Make Offer

Mugen 4 Pt Harnesses -$40

Denso Iridium I4 Spark Plugs- $10 a piece $15 in the store!

Duralast Spark Plug Wires used-$ Make Offer

Denso 7MM Spark Plug Wires Brand New- $40

Denso Drop In Air Filter Brand New- $25 obo

Black Altezza MX-3 Tails-SOLD!

Whiteline Automotive Front Strut Bar-$75

I accept checks, money order and paypal

Paypal - trupowermotorsports@yahoo.com

PM for address and name for check or money order

PRICES DONT INCLUDE SHIPPING!
Last edited by Jdmtunedmx3 on July 31st, 2007, 11:29 am, edited 7 times in total.
" It's not about whats on the outside. It's about whats on the inside. It's about your heart slowing down. It's about riding that line between good and idiot. Because the truth is, it anint a hobby."
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

I'll take the altezzas and the sway bar bushings for 60 total. Get me a shipping quote to 30189- USA, and a paypal address and I'll send the money. I want insurance on the items too please.
I probably have a buyer for the sway bar too. So dibs on that until tomorrow afternoon- I'll know by then if the other guy can by it now or not.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

PATDIESEL wrote:I'll take the altezzas and the sway bar bushings for 60 total. Get me a shipping quote to 30189- USA, and a paypal address and I'll send the money. I want insurance on the items too please.
I probably have a buyer for the sway bar too. So dibs on that until tomorrow afternoon- I'll know by then if the other guy can by it now or not.

The sway went with car as mentioned in the other post. sorry. PM sent though
" It's not about whats on the outside. It's about whats on the inside. It's about your heart slowing down. It's about riding that line between good and idiot. Because the truth is, it anint a hobby."
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

I do not have any new PMs. Did you PM me? Did you sell the bushings and the sway bar, or just the sway bar? You should fix this post to delete items sold if some are not available any more.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Fix the topic or this will be removed.
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

Fixed!
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

THE SWAY BAR WENT WITH THE CAR ! SORRY! I do still have everything else for sale including the bushings.
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

PATDIESEL wrote:I'll take the altezzas and the sway bar bushings for 60 total. Get me a shipping quote to 30189- USA, and a paypal address and I'll send the money. I want insurance on the items too please.

Well since you didnt recieve the PM, here is the info.. I am going to get a shipping qoute. the tails are $60 , the bushings are $10 for a total of $70 plus shipping. paypal address is trupowermotorsports@yahoo.com

let me know asap!
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

bump
hharb

Post by hharb »

i will take the bushings if the deal doesnt fall through
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

I will let you know!
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

GOING TO WORK BUMP!
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

BUMP!!! COME ON GUYS THERES GOTTA BE SOMETHING YOU GUYS NEED LOL!

I got smoke amber turn signals and side markers for sale also! $25, $9 to ship.
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

MORNING BUMP!
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

I PayPaled my moned- did you get it?

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”