Short Ram Intakes

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
golhap27
BANNED Member

Post by golhap27 »

knowloge??? great comeback when you can't even spell dumbfuck....

glad you find that funny tunes when i could careless if i'm not on this forum.
when theres immature losers that try to bring me up in a post without concealing it when its f---ing obvious you dumbfuck
MX3ak

Post by MX3ak »

golhap27 és mesmo filho de puta... um gajo a dar-te conselhos a ver se te portas bem e ainda vens com essa de eu nao saber escrever knowloge lol

pelo menos aprendi como se escreve sun of a biatch em ingles. Que é g-o-l-h-a-p-2-7 lol... com 27 ja devias ter juizo e não te meteres com um estranjeiro... nunca sabes o qe podem dizer de ti sem saberes lol ... lol podes levar na peida seu golhap27, paneleiro de merda! hahaha
K8 running LPG (Liquified Petrol Gas)
golhap27
BANNED Member

Post by golhap27 »

and you wonder why you're 29 and drive an mx3? lol ...i'll help you're an idiot couldn't get a good job and now you think you're cool driving around in a cheap car
MX3ak

Post by MX3ak »

golhap27 wrote:and you wonder why you're 29 and drive an mx3? lol ...i'll help you're an idiot couldn't get a good job and now you think you're cool driving around in a cheap car
HAHAHA uuuuuhhh uhhh :twisted:

Glad to know your reasons! I would tell mine, but I'm not in mood for conversation with you...
Last edited by MX3ak on July 28th, 2007, 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
golhap27
BANNED Member

Post by golhap27 »

and you obviously lack intelligence
MX3ak

Post by MX3ak »

golhap27 wrote:and you obviously lack intelligence

hhihihi 1+1=11 i'm so good at maths... but I can spell knowloge well hmmm me very smmarttt.. oh and I like argue with strangers for nothing at all hmm me very smmarttt... inteligence yeah.. going to the movies lots of times... hmmm talk mechanics lots of times, but since I dont' know much I say they spell the words bad so I feel more instruted than them... ohhhhhhhh my rims look so nice... and my cool stickers give me at least 0,5hp at the weels. My short Ram intake is just for fashion... nothing to do for power nor mileage... no... for that I have a magic word that make my car go fast it's "intelegence" oh I spelled wrong... dammmmmmmmmmmm it's all your fault you... you... saddam!!!
curt

Post by curt »

golhap27, would you take your pissy attitude elsewhere? I didnt make this thread to listen to you b*tch alright? I made it cus I need some help with my car iight? so if you got some knowledge, say it, quit whining... Tunes67, thanks for your help... I'm sure I'll be getting a CAI... I kinda want to get an AEM... I know they dont make a bolt on set for the mx3's, but I know you can get a close one that will take little modification... what CAI should I get so I get the closest match and so I have to do the smallest amount of work? I was told either an Integra or MX6... also, what years match the best? Thanks a million for help!!!
-Curt
golhap27
BANNED Member

Post by golhap27 »

f--- you dipshit it wasn't just me
curt

Post by curt »

Yeah but you started it all, can we just drop it? please?
-Curt
golhap27
BANNED Member

Post by golhap27 »

thats where you're wrong tunes did
MX3ak

Post by MX3ak »

golhap27 wrote:
Tunes67 wrote:There are no short ram intakes for the MX-3. If you want one.. you will need to make it yourself. Shortram intakes are not going to give you any performance increase since they are just sucking up hot engine bay air.. if you do a proper CAI you will see some slight gains. If you do a proper CAI and also improve your exaust flow.. you will see noticable gains, regardless of what other bad information you might read.

Tunes67
you're an idiot..i'd like to see you put on a cold air intake and dyno it and compare it to a short ram. you wont see any noticeable difference
You started it all golhap27 you big pile of s---...

Called idiot to a very respectable member of the forum... shame on you!!
golhap27
BANNED Member

Post by golhap27 »

if you had read it moron you would see...."regardless of what other bad information you might read" where tunes was trying to pick me out on purpose cuz he's a little b---- like that and i guarantee knows that a cai will not be a noticeable difference than a short ram
MX3ak

Post by MX3ak »

golhap27 wrote:if you had read it moron you would see...."regardless of what other bad information you might read" where tunes was trying to pick me out on purpose cuz he's a little b---- like that and i guarantee knows that a cai will not be a noticeable difference than a short ram
Even if he was wrong that doesn't give anyone the right to begin insults!!

Respect and be respected, otherwise go fill yourself with s--- and blow away coz u dont belong here :?
MX3ak

Post by MX3ak »

About the Short Ram Intakes I guess they are better for mileage for the same reasons as CAI are better for power. Air density...
golhap27
BANNED Member

Post by golhap27 »

Even if he was wrong that doesn't give anyone the right to begin insults!!

Respect and be respected, otherwise go fill yourself with s--- and blow away coz u dont belong here :?[/quote]

what the hell are you talking about? just stop talking...you're obviously a complete moron. he started the insult you dumbfuck what part of that did you not understand?

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”