//***v6 turbo kit in production...yes!!! for the mx-3***\\

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Tommy D

Post by Tommy D »

Oscar, please reply to my email, i intend to go with what we agreed and i would apprechiate it settled before you go on holiday early July.
Tommy D

Post by Tommy D »

Oscar, please respond. I did see the signed refund IMO photo on your MSN but have not yet recieved it or had any updates or confirmation that it has been sent. As requested please email me asap to update
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

EZ_4_FUN wrote:So, who wants an update?

I've spoken with Abe, yes Abe a coupld of times this week; he even called me!!! Apparently he's still doing his part!

As well, I've been in contact with Michael at Urban and just got an email with pics of the Garrett turbos's!!! Woohooo!

As per Abe, he is getting the remainder of BOV's Wastegates and IC's left to finish this s--- off. As for the piping, he said that was last.

I still have hope that most of us will end up with the key parts needed. Obviously we will not mention the odds and ends that will not be included (including fans).

A small step. considering what most of us have gone through wrt this BB, I'd say this is pretty good.

I will post the pic I received shortly; not that it will do any good, but its better than nothing at these stages.
this is good, so i might get more than just pipes and a turbo, would this be the reason i havnt seen a package yet? (not upset just curious)
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Tommy D

Post by Tommy D »

It took 6days for the IMO to be dispatched from Canada, hopefully it will arrive soon
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

EZ_4_FUN wrote:So, who wants an update?

I've spoken with Abe, yes Abe a coupld of times this week; he even called me!!! Apparently he's still doing his part!

As well, I've been in contact with Michael at Urban and just got an email with pics of the Garrett turbos's!!! Woohooo!

As per Abe, he is getting the remainder of BOV's Wastegates and IC's left to finish this s--- off. As for the piping, he said that was last.

I still have hope that most of us will end up with the key parts needed. Obviously we will not mention the odds and ends that will not be included (including fans).

A small step. considering what most of us have gone through wrt this BB, I'd say this is pretty good.

I will post the pic I received shortly; not that it will do any good, but its better than nothing at these stages.
recieved my pipes and turbo, hope to at least see the rest of this
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

PIC!
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Tommy D

Post by Tommy D »

Just to say Oscar, thankyou for your continuing effort and as i have now recieved my refund, id like to thankyou for standing by your word and sending it before you went on holiday.

Its sad that a Turbo kit did not come from all of this as it would have been good fun, but at least now im happy this is behind me.
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

are we going to get the remaining parts for us who are still missing stuff?
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Oscar , I never recieved anything yet ? You said you were going to send pipes awhile ago , but I never got anything
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

so what is going on here? anymore stuff going to show up or not.....
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

We will probably having flying cars before a turbocharger kit for a Mx-3 :roll:
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

MazdaManiacMx3 wrote:We will probably having flying cars before a turbocharger kit for a Mx-3 :roll:
Sweet! Who is going to have the first flying MX-3?
No more MX-3.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

I think the guy from Irobot already had one..

... I just want my stuff or my money :cry:
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

this is one of my biggest mistakes, i should have just finished making the kit i had started on.
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

any updates oscar?

Return to “Forced Induction”