car club names

Off-Topic Discussions
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

nah mx3 really are slow, the fastest one is what? 300 hp and after like you know lots and lots of work.....i can spend the same amount and buy a cobalt ss or something.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

mazdamx3sohc wrote:nah mx3 really are slow, the fastest one is what? 300 hp and after like you know lots and lots of work.....i can spend the same amount and buy a cobalt ss or something.
lol I guess that's why I beat a stage 1 and stage 2 cobalt SS last weekend in my "slow" klze? too bad they spent so much to get beat out by my cheap mx-3...

let me know when you buy one - we can race :lol:
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

i was only joking lol mx3s are the besst, but it wouldnt beat my friends stage 2 ss he hit 175 on his uncles road.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

lol yeah they can make alot of power with few mods...

the stage 3 are crazy fast!! :roll:
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

the stage 3 has just a little over an inch almost 2 inch pulley and a nos pump that works just like a waterpump lol and you have to rip out the air conditioner, its worth it...the breeze from going fast makes up for the loss of ac
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Sweet lets talk about a cobalt, everyone loves them.
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

is that sarcasm? lol my friends is awesome tho we did a lot to it. sexy
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

mazdamx3sohc wrote:is that sarcasm? lol my friends is awesome tho we did a lot to it. sexy
Yea it is.
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

oh, alrighty....the thing i like about the ss is that it comes supercharged, and instead of spending a crapload of money on a motor swap and turbo setup and all that, you only need to spend like 600 bucks to get the stage upgrades on the cobalt...i still love the mx3 and i wont ever buy another car other then it. but be realistic about the cobalt thing lol.just so you know they have non-supercharged ss's
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

cobalts are nice cars. stock there not that fast especially for s/c but some money they can make very nice powa! a kl-ze with bolt ons can give a good run with a stage 2 cobalt not sure what the strage 3 is though.. mx3 stock are slow but kl-ze makes them a decent car.. bpt makes that mx3 go pretty fast with a little bit of modding.. the fastest mx3 ive seen is in the 10's some 11' most KL turbo mx3s are 12's and mpost ZE n/a mx3 are mid 14.. so i dun think thats slow expecially since most cobalt s/c do what? 14.5? at like 97mph
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

they make it a little over a hundred mph...yeah i totally agree with you i was just being funny lol. stage 3 in the cobalt is bigger injectors then stage 2, smaller pully, much much smaller and a nitrous pumpi think its rated at 350 hp or something like that the stage 2 is rated at like 270hp

Return to “Off-Topic”