clear signal lense and transparent lense for sell

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Soulflare

Re: clear signal lense and transparent lense for sell

Post by Soulflare »

I would be interested in the front signal lense...count me in also.
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
TanWong

Post by TanWong »

alirght people.. now i am jsut waiting for the lense. so when they fix the mx-3 .. i will let all of yo know..
cheers
Now i want to sell some parts of my car in order to cover the expense for fixing the car -_-
miztahfoolish

Post by miztahfoolish »

Count me in. Im interested in a pair of front bumper lens and a pair of side marker lens.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid61/p4db0456187afaea6516e8ae8416d551e/fc2a74e5.jpg
Purchased the MX-3 GS bone stock on Feb 03, 2003 for 2G's...Modifications so far...custom 2.5" aluminized piping Catback Exhaust with 3.5" Dual Tip Stainless Muffler, custom Short Ram Intake, 1.80 drop with ZX2 Tokico struts & Dropzone lowering springs, smoked sunroof & window wind deflectors, optional rear mud guards, Kenwood CD deck, 2 10" MTX 6000A subwoofers, Phoenix Gold X2200 amplifier, 6.5" Pioneer 200w 3-way front & rear speakers...<p>Parts sittin' in the garage: corksport MS style front bumper<p>Other project rides: 95 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS, 95 Mazda Protege LX...pictures at http://www.geocities.com/foolishheart08
miztahfoolish

Post by miztahfoolish »

Count me in. Im interested in a pair of front bumper lens and a pair of side marker lens.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid61/p4db0456187afaea6516e8ae8416d551e/fc2a74e5.jpg
Purchased the MX-3 GS bone stock on Feb 03, 2003 for 2G's...Modifications so far...custom 2.5" aluminized piping Catback Exhaust with 3.5" Dual Tip Stainless Muffler, custom Short Ram Intake, 1.80 drop with ZX2 Tokico struts & Dropzone lowering springs, smoked sunroof & window wind deflectors, optional rear mud guards, Kenwood CD deck, 2 10" MTX 6000A subwoofers, Phoenix Gold X2200 amplifier, 6.5" Pioneer 200w 3-way front & rear speakers...<p>Parts sittin' in the garage: corksport MS style front bumper<p>Other project rides: 95 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS, 95 Mazda Protege LX...pictures at http://www.geocities.com/foolishheart08
frenchie

Post by frenchie »

ya i'm in for both
Top Shelf Or Go Home<p>
honeybabes

Post by honeybabes »

put me in the list too i would be interested on both....<p>thaks
spicanco

Post by spicanco »

I'm intested in both
"Don't Ever let anyone tell you, that you don't deserve the things you want"
TanWong

Post by TanWong »

alright gentlemen. as soos i get the lesne from my friend, and i will let all of you know.. hoenstly i hope it fit... the only thing i worry is they fit the mx-3 in Hong KOng, but i jsut wonder the mx-3 in hk might be different than in canada.
Now i want to sell some parts of my car in order to cover the expense for fixing the car -_-
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

I want the clear turns. Add me if they fit.
Soulflare

Post by Soulflare »

If they fit for the 30X in Hong Kong then they will fit for the MX-3 also... they are the same car... I bought by clear signal lenses 2 yrs ago when I went back to HK... got them from the Eunos dealer there for about 1050 HKD.
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
TanWong

Post by TanWong »

oic,,, but the car back in hong kong dun call mx-3.. they call like...i dunno. it's like a chinese name or whatever
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by TanWong:
oic,,, but the car back in hong kong dun call mx-3.. they call like...i dunno. it's like a chinese name or whatever<hr></blockquote><p>Eunos Presso/30X
Autozam AZ-3
mikemx3

Post by mikemx3 »

im definitely in on this, can u gimme some pics? im in ns too so ill definitely be able to buy anything else this manufacturer wants to make as well. thanx keep in touch i would like to see how this goes.
you'ze A wanksta
TanWong

Post by TanWong »

yess.sure..no problem.. i am dying for the lense too..
and do you all know.. the mx-3 in HK worth nothing.. you can get a 95 mx-3 has less than 100000 km for less than 2000 canadian.. but i only saw v6 never see 4cyl before..
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

Corksport charges $59US just for the 2 turn lenses. How much would your friend be charging?
Thanks
-Shawn
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”