Another One Is gone!

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
havoc13

Post by havoc13 »

i m selling mine and I still have ur hood the main thing is i m glad ur ok because i still want to get u that drink :D
Always under construction
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

today on the way home someone almost did that to me....a panel van jumped two lanes and i had to lay on the horn to get him back

so people PLEASE....ONE lane at a time!!
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

damn! good to hear ur ok.... cars are material, as long as ur not hurt badly thats all that counts...
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Holy s--- Melissa! That's nuts.

Had someone to the same thing to me on my way to MOM last year, stupid buy in a Tiburon, I was able to avoid it. Even several weeks ago, I was going out to lunch, was turning left on a green. traffic was stopped, and some idiot red-light runner comes blaring through the intersection. I saw him out of the corner of my eye and cranked her to the left. He didn't even care, didn't look back at me, so I cut him off, but regardless, I was shaking for a few hours after that one. Some scary s---.

So what's the legal action being done. You said you had a witness so i'm guessing your not at fault?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... 850#420850

This is the link where all my items are listed for sale. I finally got the car back and am parting it all out. Its a sad day!

Legally Mike - Nothing is being done - The guy who cut me off took off...I got no info so there is not much that can be done.
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”