WTB!! PS2! ANYONE?

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
airjordon_09

WTB!! PS2! ANYONE?

Post by airjordon_09 »

i know this is not mx-3 related but it kinda is because thats why i need it, so anyone sellin one perferably around the toronto area? actually two are needed but will settle if someone is willing on sellin<p>thanks a lot<p>
peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
LUKE162

Re: WTB!! PS2! ANYONE?

Post by LUKE162 »

hey airjordan how u doin. Ok i have a PS2 for sale. Ihave 1 remote with a 8mb memory card. Also i have a modchip and the gameshark for the modchip. Also i have like 12 burned games that work and 2 originals. Email me at karims786@aol.com to work out a deal if u want it. :cool:
LUKE
LUKE162

Post by LUKE162 »

oh ya the original games are Vice City and Midnight Club. For the modchip i payed 150 with the gameshark. Also for the memory card i payed 36.67. and then for the burned games i pay like 60 dollars. and last but not least for my PS2 i payed 340. Make me an offer. be reasonable
LUKE
theo

Post by theo »

I have a PS2 with one controller and three games. The games are Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero(tight racing game...win to do engine swaps, body kits, paint jobs..etc.), Gran Turismo 3, and Metal Gear Solid 2. I will also include some PS1 games which will play on the PS2. I have Gran Turismo 2, NBA live 99', Driver, and Die Hard Trilogy. I also might be able to get you a memory card, I think my roomate stole mine. Email me at theoyork7@cswebmail.com and make me an offer....or just post it here.<p>thanks,
theo :shrug:

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”