[FS] 93Mx3, KLZE installed, $2500

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Matt

[FS] 93Mx3, KLZE installed, $2500

Post by Matt »

FS Item: 1993 mazda mx3 has 230kms on the body and est. 60kms on the motor. The motor is a KLZE installed by A-Spec import performance in York, Ontario. Just installed a new front bumper and new drivers fender as the old ones were shat. These are still painted red but i have everything for you to paint them black. The bumper includes a "GS Lip" perfectly intact, which is sought after by most mx3 owners. I also have 15" steelies with 95% blizzaks on them, currently are for sale locally but if not sold then will come with the car. The tread on the tires now are at least 75%. This is a 5spd, black car. Also comes with a security feature I have only seen once before recieving this car, 3 prong'd black almost stick like a memory stick, where you stick it into a spot on the dash before starting the car. Without doing this it wont start, but you can hear the fuel pump running. Any questions feel free to call me or email me about them. I will check this thread daily. The only things needed to pass a safety is headers, cat, clutch and new lock cylinders for the doors. Will need a new battery or possibly just charge this one. Also comes with a fart can installed lol. Car sounds almost beefy. Pics to come soon. I have had offers for this in around $4000 once cert just no money to do that. Need a bike to get to and from work, insurance and gas reasons.

Edit* Straight Neck Mani. Its powdercoated metallic blue with light blue flames up the three tubes.

Reason for Selling: Getting a Ninja as soon as this is sold.

Price: $2500 as is.

Matt

Post by Matt »

bump up. Any reasonable offer considered.
Jay72

Post by Jay72 »

Any pics coming?
'93 GS, Curved neck KLZE, KL36 ECU, B&M STS, complete SRD shifter bushings, mx-6 clutch, ZX2 struts, Apex springs... and building...
Matt

Post by Matt »

I havnt had a chance to get any of the car itself, but this is the exact same minus the rims as the other one. This is my old one. It sits on stock 'honeycomb' rims, it has a GS wrap around spoiler, the fender and bumper are stock red colour, bumper has full GS lip.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”