help on parts

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
4gotn

help on parts

Post by 4gotn »

ok ive ben trying to fix the mess of tubing and such on my car and so far ive looked almost every place arround here, even the dealer, for vaccume selenoids, vaccume chamber, and a charcoal cannister and have only found it at one place (dealer of course)
basicaly i need to find a good place to get these parts at LESS then ninty a peice
if anyone has any reccomendations id realy appreciate it...i need to get this car in good order before boost
thx
1994 MX-3 1.6L B6DE 16v DOHC - rear disc swap, nix power steering/ac, Corksport f&r strut tower bars, Pedders urethane control arm bushings, urethane motor mounts, steel braided brake lines, painted dash, protege tranny
90 Miata w/ b6, Konig Lightspeed rims, Cams (boost to come soon)
74 Porsche 914 w/ 1.8L - restoration prooject

umcamara
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by umcamara »

Every MX-3 I've seen at the auto-wrecker here in Winnipeg has the charcoal canister still attatched to the passenger side of the firewall. As for the solenoid, I'd check at the front desk of the wrecker and see if there's still one on an engine. Hope this helps.
4gotn

Post by 4gotn »

yea i think i still can use my old ones but the point is its a 95 and i figure preventive maintainance couldn't do any harm
I'm not sure what the life expectancy of the selenoid is but my hoses were brutal
1994 MX-3 1.6L B6DE 16v DOHC - rear disc swap, nix power steering/ac, Corksport f&r strut tower bars, Pedders urethane control arm bushings, urethane motor mounts, steel braided brake lines, painted dash, protege tranny
90 Miata w/ b6, Konig Lightspeed rims, Cams (boost to come soon)
74 Porsche 914 w/ 1.8L - restoration prooject

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”