New intercooler!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
XxantwawnxX

New intercooler!

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Well i finally got rid of that side mount saab intercoolere (that i mounted in the front) And got one of thems peeerrrty aluminum intercoolers that everyone has nowadays : P haha

Its slightly to big for me only running 9 psi...but oh well looks good.

Notice my lazy eye headlight....gotta fix that : P

old one

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
Cy

Post by Cy »

Dimensions?....bumper modifications for installation?
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

this links has all dimensions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... IBSA:MT:11

and i had to save a lil bit of the inside of the bumper...but i had already did that for my other intercooler...so it pretty much dropped right in. keep inmine i have no powersteering oil cooler..but i think it would fit with it there..maybe not.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
Cy

Post by Cy »

The Psteering loop can be moved around...it's on hoses vs. pipe so that shouldn't be any issue...

posting here because the link will go dead

Length 29"
Length (Core) 22"
Height 8"
Height (Core) 8"
Thickness 3.5"
Inlet 2.5"
Outlet 2.5"
Compress Air Flow Rate <600Cubic Feet/Min, Rated to 400-500 Max HP
Working Pressure: 35~40PSI
Pressure Drop 2~5psi@35psi; 0.2~0.5psi@15psi
Hot Air Temperature 32癋~302癋 (0癈~150癈)
Material 100% Aluminum
Design Bar and Plate
Construction Machine Cut and Stamped, Hand Welded
Finish Polished
Net Weight 16 lbs
Works for

Many Cars
Jteezy

Post by Jteezy »

looks good man, but why is it off center? What size turbo are you running on that beast?
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Jteezy wrote:looks good man, but why is it off center? What size turbo are you running on that beast?
its off center cause that was the easier way to mount it for me..also id have to cut a bit off the pipes ot center it. T3/t4e

Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

nice! man, i gotta check out your mx sometime
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:nice! man, i gotta check out your mx sometime
yea man!. she's not much to look at but she is fast.

Suresperance

Post by Suresperance »

do you have any idea what kinda numbers your putting to the ground?
RED CAR: 94 MX-3 GS soon to be GS-R Engine: K8 weapon R intake, racing cat, pacesetter exhaust, 8.5 MM wires. Suspension and Breaks: Ground control coilovers, KYB GR2 struts, front and rear strut bars, crossdrilled rotors. Wheels and tires: ADV revolution 17" with Fuzion ZRI rubber. Body: Mazdaspeed front bumper, brand new paint job. Interior: X2 racing seats w/ 4 Pt harnesses, underglow under the dash, carbon fibre gauge bezel, reverse glow gauges, Painted trim Stereo: sony xplod head unit, pioneer 3 ways all around, rockford fosgate amp, lightning audio 1 farad capacitor, dual eclipse 12" subs. WHITE CAR: 93 MX-3 GS-R Engine: KL-ZE weapon R intake, SS autochrome headers, racing cat, 2.25 echaust with dual fartcan, curved neck intake and TB, intake and TB spacers, Stage 3 six puck clutch, 8.5 MM wires ordering fidanza flywheel this week. Suspension and Breaks: STOCK. Wheels and tires: STOCK with 225 bfgoodrich euro T/A rubber. Body: STOCK nasty and dirty car sat for four years before i brought it back to life, hood scoop. Interior: STRIPPED Stereo: Pioneer head unit, infinity 3 ways all around, rock ford fosgate amp, single 12" rockford punch sub

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”