Failed Lambo door group buy...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

The kits are ready, but since it is a group buy we need to have all the payments or at least have heard from everyone before we can ship out the kits. But being the deadline is this coming Friday June 29th the kits will be shipped out soon (shortly after the deadline).

Jessica
Xtreme-Doors
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

bgracing wrote:Lastly, the kits have been ready since the middle of May I believe.
your videos were posted on the 25th of may.
bgracing wrote:Furthermore, the two people that did pay for the kits paid 2 weeks after the videos had been posted. And as I had previously informed people, NOTHING was being done to the kits until payment had been received.
i paid 3 days after you POSTED that they were ready to ship. whether or not they were ready to ship at the time of the videos, is not a factor. you posted on the 28th of may that they were ready and i paid on the 31st. like you, i do not check this site daily, hence my delayed payment. i was no where near 2 weeks though!!
bgracing wrote:so instead I focused on work that customers had paid for.
did i not pay you? why did you ignore your paying customers???

please stop with all your whining kyle. if you don't want to communicate with people until they pay, fine. but, post something to that extent on here to make your point heard. running away complaining quietly in the corner won't do you any good in the world of business.

to jessica, i hope your paperwork skills are better than kyle's. i was told that my kit was shipped out last monday, but no tracking number has been sent. canada post provides you with it the moment you pay. whether it's on the copy of the packing slip you got or on the shipping invoice, one way or another you have it and have no excuses as to why you are not providing it to me as i have paid for the RIGHT to know what the tracking number is. please send it to me ASAP!

if you can't figure it out, scan all the paperwork given to you by canada post (or whoever) and email it to me (archie__13 @ hotmail . com).
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Jessica,
I PM'd you yesterday to get me a contact number and a few other pieces of info I require. Since I am in charge of this group buy I would appreciate the info. Please respond as I see you read the message this morning but didnt reply.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

MX3Extreme any luck with posting pics of your kit?
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
rece

Post by rece »

I am not sure what to do. I do not want to be screwed out of my money, but at the same time I am only willing to pay the agreed amount for the kit.

here is the conversation that I had with bg

I would gladly finalize payment for the kit, but i will not wait until the rest pay. Please clarify if you meant that all remaining members had to pay before you would ship any of the other kits, or if you meant that you just wanted each payment and as it comes in you will ship.

Please also let me know what information you need and anything else that will finalize this deal.

Regards,

Jesse Krsa

Call me direct if there are any issues

bg:
Unfortunately we need to wait for all the payments to either be made, or payment arrangements to be made since this is a group buy and that is why there is a discount on the kit. As you know and everyone else (im hoping) the deadline for payment is this coming Friday June 29th. Sorry for this inconvience it's just that a lot people haven't even contacted us about payment. If you have any more concerns please let me know!

Thanks,
Jessica
Xtreme-Doors

Jesse:

but what isd to say that if I pay that I will receive my kit if others do not pay??? I want some sort of insurance that I will get my kit if I pay the rest of the amount owing. some people have received their kits and not all have payed. I want you to contact me directly and we can make some different arrangements, or the $200 deposit I will forefit and then submit a claim to my visa and you will be out that amount.

Call me directly on my cell call me in the late evening your time ie 9 or 10 pm and we can chat

Regards,

Jesse

bg:

Yes but you will be paying the extra amount that those who were suppose to pay still owe (since this is a group buy and this is why we are trying to get everyone to pay, also it would be the amount owing from non-paying members split between the members who did pay). Again that is why we are trying to get arrangements from everyone by this Friday since the 10 orders are needed to get this discount. Also the $200 is non-refundable and if a charge back is filed it will go to a collection agency. As for guarantee that you will get your kit, as long as payment is made you will get your kit, the only reason we are waiting for everyone else to pay is because we are trying to put pressure on the people who haven't paid, to pay, which is why no more kits are being sent out until after all payments have been received or arrangements have been made.

Thanks,
Jessica
Xtreme-Doors

at the end of the day, I will loose my deposit (as this was needed for the start of the buy) but am not willing to foot the bill for everyone else that is not able/willing to pay. this is getting way too messed up, and if I do not receive a call from Jessica difrectly to resolve the issue, I will assume that she does not want the business, and I will be filing a refund with my visa, and as I have not received the agreed product I will get the refund, as what is currently being told is not the original deal.
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

Fu** why cant this sh!t be over. Jarid how many and who is still unpaid for.

Also Jessica I am PMing you with a phone number i would like you to call as I PMed Chris on the Fiero forum and asked to be called by monday and its 1:35AM Tuesday morning and still no call. All I ask is for ONE phone call to get this crap with my shocks straight and figure things out with these arms that are supposed to be shipped back to you guys up there.

JESSICA OR SOMEONE AT XTREME-DOORS CALL ME AT THE PMED NUMBER!!!!!!!
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Post by OROutdoors »

Jessica, bgracing,

It is wholly unfair of you to impose a deadline that was not part of the initial agreement. Your company agreed to certain rules regarding the group buy, as did the members. One of those agreements is that Jarid is in charge of the group buy. This means that neither side, your company, nor the members have the right to change the Group Buy agreement -- Jarid has the right to moderate changes to the group buy, but your company doesn't have the right to unilaterally make changes. And, since the "deadline" is a change to the group buy, and we did not agree to the change, you "deadline" holds no legal validity.

I, and others in this group buy, are concerned by your company's actions. We, the members of the group buy, have valid concerns, which we have tried to bring up with your company to be addressed for resolution. Your company's response has been to accuse us, your customers, as being the ones who have acted in bad faith.

We are not acting in bad faith, we are wanting assurances. Three days ago, mx3extreme posted that his kit worked. I appreciate mx3extreme's contribution that the kit works well for him. That gives us some reassurance. However, the lack of communication from your company has cause many people to become disillusioned with your company. If you read back through the messages from page 18 to page 24, there are numerous people trying to get ahold of your company using many methods. This means that from June 6th to June 23rd -- more than 2 weeks, you company was not returning people's calls. Please understand that I am being earnest here -- don't you think that if a company didn't contact you for 17 days despite multiple attempts to contact the company, that you would develope a certain amount of skepticism towards that company? Of course you would.

So, the current situation is that your company wants to be paid. The six remaining members who have not yet paid would like to pay and buy the hinges should we have some sort of reassurance that we will, indeed, get our hinges. However, the problem is that we have lost our trust in bgracing's operation. And, bgracing has lost faith in the group buy members (as is evidenced by the recent tactics of bgracing saying that there is now a deadline, and that they will withhold shipment of kits until all others have been paid). So we need a solution. I have a proposed solution, which I hope will address the broken trust, and which I hope that all people involved will seriously consider.

Here is my proposed solution #1: bgracing ship out the kits to the members who paid. Don't use Canada Post -- they are too unreliable in getting tracking numbers to you -- use FedEx Ground or UPS instead. Both FedEx And UPS are much faster at handling transporting product across country lines anyway. As soon as the first ones ship, then send the tracking codes -- within minutes. The members who already paid get to see that their shipment is on its way to them, and they can kindly report back that they can see the package on it's way. This will give others who have not yet paid some reassurance, and help repair the broken trust. The people who haven't yet paid, can then pay for theirs, and you can send their kits out. Together, as a group of buyers, Jarid as moderator, and your company can come up with a realistic deadline where by any kits after that date can be considered to have the deposits forfeit and the remaining kits could be sold to other people for the remaining balances.

I feel that is a good solution that honors the people who already paid, while helping the rest of us rebuild trust in your company, and you in us.

Suggested solution #2: We need to have a middle ground person who we all trust. I think that just about everyone here trusts Jarid. Your company trusts Jarid, right? I do. If Jarid is willing to do so, this is what we could do. First, you release the 4 kits that have been paid for alrady. Next, we could set a realistic deadline for everyone to send their money to Jarid, AND we set a realistic deadline for when your company ships out the kits after jarid has received the money. Once Jarid indicates he has received all the monies, at least from people from the USA, he tells you he has it. You then ship the products, get tracking numbers. We watch the tracking numbers, and can see when the kits are delivered. Once they are delivered, Jarid wires the money to you -- you will have it the same day. This way, both parties -- your company, and the buyers -- put faith in a third party, not eachother. Banks can also do this sort of arrangement, but they charge a fee for it. Again, if there is non-payment for some of the kits after a realistic deadline, then those kits should have the deposit forfeit and be able to be resold.

What is a good deadline for receiving payments? I should think that it would be reasonable to state that the deadline is 30 days after Jarid receives, installs, and verifies the revised kit is working. That is, if Jarid receives and installs the kit, and it works properly, and posts on June 27th that the kit works as promised, then the deadline would become July 27th.

So, (using suggested solution #2) Jarid receives all monies by July 12th (for instance), he tells you he has the monies, then your company would have 2 weeks to send out the kits. You choose to send it out the next day, July 13th, obtaining tracking numbers for every package, and every pckage insured. You send out the tracking numbers the same day. All kits are delivered via UPS by the end of day on July 19th in this example. Jarid finds this out that evening that all kiots were delivered, and goes to a bank and wires the money to your bank on July 20th. July 20th, you have posession of the money and go spend a little in celebration.

I think this can still work out for everyone, we just need to work together on it.

Eric
Oregon Outdoors
92 mx-3 GS lowered, CF hood
2013 Mazdaspeed3
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

If someone forfeits their place in the buy, I might be interested in taking their place and paying the remaining funds to bgracing.

-n
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

I am still waiting for the list of members that havent paid from Jessica that I requested on Sunday. I am also still waiting on tracking numbers that I fear will never materialize. Jessica PM'd me and said if they cant find tracking numbers they will send more kits out Wednesday. Does this sound odd to anyone else?
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

cjthor wrote:I am still waiting for the list of members that havent paid from Jessica that I requested on Sunday. I am also still waiting on tracking numbers that I fear will never materialize. Jessica PM'd me and said if they cant find tracking numbers they will send more kits out Wednesday. Does this sound odd to anyone else?
Yea, why would they send out more kits just because they didn't recieve tracking numbers....

I think OROutdoors idea is fantastic and reliable. especially saying screw you Canadian Post you suck.

BTW I still have recieved no call and it is noon tuesday. Why can they not seem to call me back when i have asked for a week and a half for ONE phone call.
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Jessica goes to school during the day so hopefully she will call you after. I also left her a voicemail yesterday asking her to call me. It seems unfair to post a deadline without giving me any info on who has not paid or shipping info on those who have paid.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

I would just like to figure out what is going on with my shocks and the arms i returned that are for some reason in Louisville, KY nowhere near Chicago or London.
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Still waiting for a call. Jessica please call me so I can get the rest of the monies to you! I will PM you again and call again and send another text message...
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

Sorry guys I will post some pics soon as i have been really busy with work and getting ready to move to my new house. I will get the front bumper back together hopefully tomorrow and post pics and things you will need to do to make this kit work well.

MX3Extreme
rece

Post by rece »

FYI if you didnt figure it out I have yet to pay the remaining. I will do so the instant that I know I will get my kit and not have to wait for the rest to pay.
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs

Return to “Appearance”