Failed Lambo door group buy...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

magiccowinuse wrote:shipped monday now is saturday and still no tracking numbers. Just like last time, I doubt he shipped them. Another week gone by and still no shocks.

Why can he email you but cant get on here and personally address everyone?
I have no idea. He says since I am in charge of the group buy I should be the contact for xtreme....but I havent heard from him since thursday. I posted on the fiero forum about the tracking numbers and Chris said to please use PM's..after PM'ing them a few times about tracking numbers....i posted again.
Last edited by cjthor on June 23rd, 2007, 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

i putting my 2 cents in. I didnt get in on the group buy not because i dont have any confidence in jarid, but because i didnt have the money. As for comunication. I think this is BS. In today technology of text, email, etc etc. i dont understand why someone can drop someone an email. I can see if they dont post, but just drop people an email. thas why most emails services have ADDRESS books. I want to purchase a kit after the group buy but am now not confident of this company.
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

i just posted my concerns on the Fiero forum along with a link to our 24 page group buy with nothing but troubles. Maybe I will receive a phone call now.
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

Hello, My name is Jessica, I will be taking this over from Kyle since he does not have the time. So any questions or anything pls direct them to me!! If you pm me i can supply you with my cell phone number.

Thanks,
Jessica M

Xtreme-Doors
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

Hi Magiccowinuse,

This is Kyle, my fiance will be taking over the mx-3 message board now as I no longer have the time to deal with this.

First off, what you forgot to mention on the fiero board is that 7 of the 10 people that signed up for kits have not paid or even contacted us. Secondly, We did not accept your package because they were trying to charge us duty on our own product and we had the fix this problem and were unaware that they had shipped it back. Lastly, the kits have been ready since the middle of May I believe. And before we posted all the videos and pics of the revised kits everyone said that they would pay as soon as they saw them. Well, we posted them and guess what, everyone disappeared.

I would also like to point out that Jarid has me email, and was told to supply this to anyone who was trying to get a hold of me. I recieved a few from Jarid himself but none from anyone else. Also, Jarid received the first test kit that did not go 90 and this was the ONLY problem and he stated this himself. This was corrected and videos posted of it as well as pictures of the revised kit. I would also like to point out that the Non-90 Kits have been ready since Jarid finished his test, and to this day have only received $150 of the remaining $600 + for the two Non-90 Degree Systems.

Furthermore, the two people that did pay for the kits paid 2 weeks after the videos had been posted. And as I had previously informed people, NOTHING was being done to the kits until payment had been received.

Here is a list of people that I HAVE received payments from:

Ovendenk
Chris Sanders
o0Loopy0o
Magiccowinuse

Also, as I told Jarid, NO kits should have been shipped until EVERYONE had paid as what happens now if noone pays for the remaining 6 kits. That means that everyone else should have paid full cost as the discount was dependant upon 10 orders. Now we have someone saying they have other things they can use the money on and that is not right. This is a custom order and the kits were made a LONG time ago and if you had other financial obligations they should have been brought up before now. I am sorry but no refund will be given, and if you need the money you will need to find someone to puchase the kit off of you. The kit will be at your location as of next week.

I would also like to point out to the person that said they will pay as soon as a reputable party has the kit installed and has acknowledged that it works:
I have installed the kit and everything is perfect and fits great and seals great unlike before. I have the fenders on and pretty much goes 90degrees without a problem. I will put up pics when i get the chance.
Believe me, I want this group buy finished more than anyone else, but as I told Jarid. NO OTHER KITS WILL SHIP UNTIL THE REMAINDER OF PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE OR ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE. My Fiance will be dealing with this for me and keeping me up to date. So please be advised, when you pay, your kit will not ship until everyone else has contacted me to make payment arrangements or have paid the remainder of there balance.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
Last edited by bgracing on June 23rd, 2007, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

I would also like to thank Mark for the recent posts and cannot wait to see some pictures of your car with the revised hinges on them.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
RCP190

Post by RCP190 »

Hi Jessica,

Can you please address my last post. All I would like to know is the status of our demo kit.

Check you PM

Thanks

Firas
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

I would also like to point out to Magiccowinuse, that you forgot to mention on your Fiero Forum post the fact that it is now June 23rd, and we still have not received payment from 6 members, and technically since this is a group buy, no kits should be shipped at all as the 10 orders are needed for the discount to remain at what it is.

As I said, my fiance will now be taking care of this forum and I will only post if I am told I need to. This whole group buy has got out of hand and like everyone else, I would like to finish it. We are not the only guilty party. Yes I have had an extremely difficult time communicating but when the kits were ready I PM'd EVERYONE and continued to stay on the site until I had not heard from anyone else.

Also, ORoutdoors, I would like to respond to everything you have said.

Jarid,

I can understand that bgracing would like to be paid. Myself, I would like to pay for and receive a completed kit. We've heard from bgracing that the kits was finished, but when you received the kits, they didn't open to 90 degrees, and the arm bound on the fender. Let me remind people that it took a lot of arguement by mx-3.com members before bgracing even acknowledged that the kits needed to be revised. Bgracing eventually did acknowledge the need for revision and claims to have fixed the issue.

However, their lack of expedience when communicating with members and their reluctance to acknowledge that the kits need revision has caused me and others to lose faith or trust in bgracing.

To my knowledge, neither you nor anyone else has received a revised kit to verify that in fact the hinges work as promised. I think I speak for many people when I state that we would be somewhat reassured and more likely to pay for the remainder of our group buy, if someone (such as you Jarid) were to receive a completed kit and verify that the kit does work as promised.
First off, it did not take a lot of argument, I told you and everyone else as soon as the problem was noticed that we were working to fix the issue and would revise the kits. This was done, and it has now been over a month and guess what, still only 4 people have paid and YOU are not one of them. Furthermore, we PM'd Everyone with the payment instructions as soon as the kits were revised. And not only did I claim to have the issue fixed, but I posted a bunch of videos and pictures as well as a picture of the revised kit.

As for the lack of expedience with communicating and the arguments about the revisions, I do apologize for the communication problems however I was on this site for a WHILE after the kits had been fixed and did not receive and PM's or Emails from people about there payments, so instead I focused on work that customers had paid for. Again I did not argue about the revisions that were needed, I did however email you back about your "Suggested" revisions that would have sent the cost of the kit well into the $1000's as well as required us to practically re-invent the wheel. Also, MX3Extreme has infact received the revised kit and has STATED that it works and fits great. Again, thank you Mark. You Eric were very quick to jump on the revisions, however when the kits were revised you were nowwhere to be found.

Now, bgracing is mad that people haven't paid? For what reason have they to be mad? It is their own fault for being bad at communicating with their customers. If bgracing continues to have a communication pattern of ignoring people for a week or two and then responding with acrimony, they are going to build a negative repuation which will ultimately drive away their future customers.
We have every reason to be mad. It is not our fault for that people havent paid for the kits because of bad communication. I stopped communicating on this forum a while after the revised kit videos and stuff had been posted and I waited a long time to get payments from only 4 members. So the communication problems didnt start until a while after the revised kits had been posted.
Excuses! Once my cell phone went bad. I went and bought a new one the same day. If he crushed his cell phone, it is a valid reason for a few hours, but not for days. And it certainly doesn't provide a reason why they don't reply to e-mails or posts on the forum.
That is not an excuse, maybe going out and buying a new one is not an option for everyone. I have already had to shell out a lot of money from my own pocket for these kits has this has gone on WAY to long and we have suppliers that need to be paid. So excuse me for not having the money to go out and purchase a new cell phone. I TAKE EXTREME OFFENSE TO THAT COMMENT. And for your information I do respond to emails, however I did not come on this forum as Jarid is the Group Buy co-ordinator and after the revised kit videos had been posted, I did not have to come on everyday to check everything as I could simply communicate with Jarid. I also had other customers, that have paid to deal with.
If the kits have been ready for a month, then they should have FedEx-ed a kit to you the same week the revised kits arrived. This would have allowed you to test the kits and post your findings. If your findings were satisfactory, I'm certain that everyone would have paid three weeks ago.
As for the revised kit being sent to Jarid, this was not done as Jarid's kit was being returned first and then a revised kit was being sent out. However we have had problems getting that kit back but he will be getting the revised kit prior sending the old one back. The reason for not sending it the same week is that Jarid's kit is free provided the group buy goes successfully and so far it is not going well at all. We would like to make sure that the group buy is going well prior to jumping the gun. Also, MX3Extreme has posted that the kit fits great and works great, so should I expect payments to come flying in.

Please excuse my incredulousness. Did they give you tracking numbers?

I will be glad to pay for my kit. I want verification first, from a reputable party, that the kit is complete and works as promised.

Eric
I have not received the tracking numbers, believe it or not. Furthermore, your kit will not be finished until payment has been received as I have said to everyone. And to quote AGAIN
I have installed the kit and everything is perfect and fits great and seals great unlike before. I have the fenders on and pretty much goes 90degrees without a problem. I will put up pics when i get the chance.
So again, should I be expecting your payment?

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

My fiance will now be taking over. I had to address the comments that were made.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

No Problem Kyle, your welcome and I am spending the weekend with my daughter so I will have pics posted of the car finished possibly sunday night.

thanks
MX3Extreme
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

Thanks again Mark, and I hope you have a great weekend.
reuben

Post by reuben »

Srry to keep using your forum but I have no other way to get ahold of Kyle. I am still waiting on shocks for my G6.
Kyle please do not request this to be kept private in PM as you do not respond to those. CJthor, since he is still in contact with you please remind him of the G6er he has left hanging with a door that wont stay up. :?
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

thats BS that the people who have paid do not get there kit..its just because there either not ready or there just to lazy to ship them because they have put our group buy to the back shelf and arent worrying about customer service. I ask for my remaining balance and i get no response.
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

93_4Banger wrote:thats BS that the people who have paid do not get there kit..its just because there either not ready or there just to lazy to ship them because they have put our group buy to the back shelf and arent worrying about customer service. I ask for my remaining balance and i get no response.
It's a group buy. The reason things are cheaper when you do a group buy is because it is easier to handle a big order all at once then a bunch of little orders. Having to deal with a bunch of different payments and making multiple trips to the post office is annoying. I can understand where his frustration comes from.
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

yes i suppose it is a group buy, but the thing is when i contact someone about paying and they dont reply it doesnt seem like they want to finish this up especially when weve been trying to hunt them down and they finally reply

Return to “Appearance”