KL-ZE in atlantic canada

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
MoRf

KL-ZE in atlantic canada

Post by MoRf »

i was just wondering if anyone knows a good engine shop in NB , NS or even quebec , cuz i know there are no good engine dealers on PEI lol.
ho bag

Post by ho bag »

Im in halifax, I did the klze swap my self, perty basic swap. And my car was OBDII!

Basically label everything, pull the motor, drop new motor in (with a nice new performance clutch) <- trust me dont skip

its not that hard to do. I ordered my motor from tigerjapanese in TO and they had it here in a week for $1046 tax in shipped
2002 Mazda Protege5 (Turbo kit 75% complete)
1996 Mazda MX-3 Gs KL-ZE
1994 Mazda MX-3 Rs (BP-T?)
MoRf

Post by MoRf »

alright that dosent sound to bad , ive already done a kl-de swap so i know its easy. i was just hopeing to find a somewhat local engine shop to buy a ZE from, i would much rather go and check out the engine myself.

so is tigerjapanese one of the best places to get them?
and someone was telling me there is a good place in Quebec to get jdm engines
ho bag

Post by ho bag »

Tiger was the cheapest i could find to ship to atlantic canada.
1996 Mazda MX-3 Gs KL-ZE
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

MoRf wrote:alright that dosent sound to bad , ive already done a kl-de swap so i know its easy. i was just hopeing to find a somewhat local engine shop to buy a ZE from, i would much rather go and check out the engine myself.
good attitude. tiger ripped some ppl off and tried to pass off DEs as ZEs. place like that, you need to go in and pick out the right one
ho bag

Post by ho bag »

ninjajim4 wrote:
MoRf wrote:alright that dosent sound to bad , ive already done a kl-de swap so i know its easy. i was just hopeing to find a somewhat local engine shop to buy a ZE from, i would much rather go and check out the engine myself.
good attitude. tiger ripped some ppl off and tried to pass off DEs as ZEs. place like that, you need to go in and pick out the right one
Mine came exactly as promised, came with a warrenty as well.....
1996 Mazda MX-3 Gs KL-ZE
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

I got mine from Tiger..I called and he said he had a good one for me. so i wnet to check it out and pick it up if i liked it, and it was the best motor i've seen and the service was excelent and got a warranty.moto has been in teh acr for a whiel now and is strong
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”