WTB front Windshield

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Cheeto

WTB front Windshield

Post by Cheeto »

Looking for a windshield....<p>[ February 20, 2003: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]</p>
MX-3 for Ever
Paragon

Re: WTB front Windshield

Post by Paragon »

your best bet is to call a local company and have them come out to you and put it in. mine cost under 150, and doesn't leak a bit.
Bundy

Post by Bundy »

I replaced my windshield once before after the crack on it got bigger. I believe it cost about 180 installed and took about a half day for them to install and dry the grew. Also, it cost about $40 to tint it at other shop to match it.<p>bungo
Bundy

Post by Bundy »

It's $180 in us fund.<p>bungo<p>I replaced the passenger's side window myself, found glass window at salvage yard for about $50. Since it was a window, it didn't need any grew, and also I could handle that myself. The windshield looks heavy and would need some help to install.
Cheeto

Post by Cheeto »

Yeah the only thing is im from canada and im not to sure if you are or not but i got a price of $230 for the windshield and they also said there is a rubber molding around, if they cant save mine they would have to replace it and its a nother $95... so i dont know.. im thinking of just takinga bat to it and settling with the $100 deductable from insurance
MX-3 for Ever

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”