Police standoff in hicktown

Off-Topic Discussions
JdawgMx3er

Police standoff in hicktown

Post by JdawgMx3er »

Eh, I'm being held up inside my house this is kinda crazy. I go outside to smoke, since I have a new baby daughter. theres police out there with a shotgun hiding behind the tree, and he calls me over and tells me I can't be outside. Tells me go inside and shut the door. He was also rude, called me a "wise a--" and says "I'll be the first one crying when someone in my family gets hurt". What an a--, are police allowed to act like this? I hate cops a-- it is, and this proves why, because they think they own, and we have no rights. And they think they can say whatever they want to you, and if you say anything to them you'll be arrested. Im'm so temted to go out there and start s---, just to prove a point, like I can't go outside my own house to smoke a cigarette? Oh, by the way I gues the reason they are out there is because something is going on with my neighbor. I heard him arguing with someone on the phone earlier, telling them to f--- off. Then I guess cops showed up, because in a small town like I live, noone can mind their own business. And ppl like to call the cops over the smallest s---. So I guess he told the cops they are dead wrong, or something, told em to f--- off and get out of here. They obviously didn't like that. My girfriend said he was in his house telling the cops to f--- off and get the f--- out, and talking about guns. He was b----ing the other day too, about the borough making him dig up a sewer pipe on his property or something. I dunno but this pretty crazy event for around here, and I just want to go outside and smoke, but afraid I'll get arrested doing so. Well so the a--hole cop says anyway. Lol he's prolly still out there hiding behid the tree, what a fag.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

That sorta happened to me once many years ago. I was about 10 or so, the cops knock on my family's door and tell us we have to leave. No clothes, no warning and about 11 o'clock at night. So the fam packs up and leaves, on the way out we see cops all over the neighbors front yard with all manner of guns and lights. The neighbor had been dealing drugs, which my parents suspected and they were busting him. Pretty scary stuff. Oh yeah, and there are plenty of big headed A$$ hole cops.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

cops are asses over here too, why am I not surprised?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
JdawgMx3er

standoff in hicktown cont.

Post by JdawgMx3er »

pow, they just raided his house ; ; this s--- is kinda scary, and I feel bad for him at the same time. I don't know what he did but.... they are bumrushing the guys house.
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS :evil:

Take pictures!
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
Neil

Post by Neil »

Most police officers are rude, which is kinda funny because today i met a female police officer who was actually very friendly and nice. Damn people trying to rob me :x

On topic, a similar thing happened in Winnipeg last year with a guy who was 21 and dealing drugs out of his mom's place.
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: standoff in hicktown cont.

Post by cjthor »

JdawgMx3er wrote:pow, they just raided his house ; ; this s--- is kinda scary, and I feel bad for him at the same time. I don't know what he did but.... they are bumrushing the guys house.
You feel bad? I wouldnt ...if cops bumrush your house..they prolly have a reason..
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Just a quick note, no foul language is allowed on this forum.

Return to “Off-Topic”