//***v6 turbo kit in production...yes!!! for the mx-3***\\

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

fieromx3 wrote:so whatll happen to me anyway? i gave u 300 bux for a deposit but i am not turboing my car anymore and i dont got the money anymore to pay u full for the rest of the pipes.. i dun wanna be fucked outta this..
you got off cheap compared to many others.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

definitly i am really fortunate in the bulk buy but still its 300 bux lol
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

Spoke to a lawyer for you guys last night, not knowing much about international laws he did say that each and everyone of you need to contact your states attourney general office, they will be able to help you with the situation, also contact the better business bureau. The US and Canada have trade agreements that protect you

Pakfeifer Canada is Liable for all money owed to the members in the groupbuy, since there was never an initial statement saying that there would be NO refunds in the original groupbuy posts. Unless he told you before you paid that there would be no refunds He is Liable for the buisness. Pakfeifer Canada owes you guys money, Abe doesnt owe anyone on here, Abe owes Pakfeifer, Therefore you guys only option since abe never had any actual money transfers from any of you guys, is to go after Pakfeifer Canada. Pakfeifer Canada will in return have to go after abe.

If you paid with a credit card, call and file a report of fraud, you are likely to get your money back that way. If you guys paid with paypal, call and ask to speak with someone in managment, everyone ask to speak with the same person, Paypal will not really do anything thats after 45 days but if you guys all contact them they might seeing as its an issue with a group of people not just an individual. Those of you who paid with money orders or checks, Money order your only option is to contact an attourney, checks you might be able to file for fraud with your bank.

Basically you guys have to take action on your own, and i know this situation sucks, but sitting by only holding on to your hopes isnt going to do anything. Now oscar has offered to exchange the money owed for credit at the pakfeifer store, you guys should take this offer up atleast you will get something out of what happened.

Hope this helps you guys out, its the least i can do to help you guys, for the help i've gotten in the past.
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

i paid him cash in person
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Tommy D

Post by Tommy D »

I have just sent Oscar an email. Im now waiting for a Settlement Offer of Turbo Kit Parts and Credit at Pakfeifer. Hopefully an agreement can be made. I sent an IMO and my Banks district Attourney would follow up the case. Oscar has had a harsh deal from this situation and stands to lose more than some of us so i will give him a final chance to resolve this and im sure he will come up with something reasonable.

Only time will tell, Oscar i have sent you an email to your hotmail add....

Tom Dean
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

fieromx3 wrote:ya i have him on my msn and messaged him to email me whats happenin but of course he doesnt do anything.. [EDIT] Name calling isnt going to help this issue...
dude, your barely online as well. I saw your message and several time tryied you on MSN with no luck.

Consider yourself lucky at a $300 loss.

Others, especially myself stand to lose alot more. You are at the bottom of the list in terms of any comp. If you think its unfair, take the appropriate actions you deem necessary.

I've already spoken with Tommy.

Jeremy is taking the last of the goods I have.

The remaining ppl will be dealt with on an individual basis.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

im online alot just new email =) i sent u a KIND message just askin whats gunna happen.. and u didnt email me or anythin than i posted on here and got something from u!!
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

yeah consider yourself lucky at only 300 dllrs loss... 300 dllrs that can buy you alot of gas, other car parts... yeah lucky...
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

hgallegos915 wrote:yeah consider yourself lucky at only 300 dllrs loss... 300 dllrs that can buy you alot of gas, other car parts... yeah lucky...
i'm with you... Oscar's been going into this with the wrong attitude, and i'm surprised you guys are sitting there and taking it. as it's already been said, MMI or abe or whoever is not the company you all bought from. Pakfiefer is. If Pakfeifer doesn't deliver for WHATEVER reason, they owe you a full refund. they're not in the position or have the authority to deliver the major bulk of it and forget the 'little stuff' or decide who's lowest priority based upon how much money they paid. that hardly sounds apologetic or accepting of responsibility. each and every one of you is owed a full refund. when Oscar took your money, he took on the responsibility to deliver. that take-what-you-can-get crap only lets him off the hook and is essentially ripping you off. you should all be going after Oscar for your money or your parts. Then that might persuade him to do a little more than make a few phone calls and send a few emails to abe and some cop who doesnt care. don't you think if he's responsible for tens of thousands of dollars, he ought at least have initiated some legal action? consulted a lawyer? he doesn't even come on this thread very often, so how much do you really think he's doing behind the scenes? do you guys think he really is doing EVERYTHING he could be doing to get your money back?

At the end of the day, so far as board members are concernecd, the buck stops with Pakfiefer. They don't have the right to deny you full delivery or full refund. end of story
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

MMI IS the company WE all (including myself) bought from.

I ( Oscar ), not Pakfeifer acted as a SENIOR member of this board to organise payment to MMI. This was to be a joint venue between MMI and PAKFEIFER ONCE this GB was completed. That never happened.

No kits were ever sold under the name Pakfeifer or through my website.

I'm not sure how many lawyers or soon to be are on this board. Legal matters are not cheap and in many cases don't get you very far.

Unless you can offer precise and accurate legal advice, keep your comments to yourself please, they do not help.

I've decided to deal with each person accordingly.

Those in the GB that do not like my offer, contact me.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

hgallegos915 wrote:yeah consider yourself lucky at only 300 dllrs loss... 300 dllrs that can buy you alot of gas, other car parts... yeah lucky...
or get help get me outta debt as i owe money and now my job has no more work for me..
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
MX-3.com
Site Administrator
antispam: No

Post by MX-3.com »

monky20 wrote:sorry if this has been covered.....were can i get a turbo kitt for my v6 mx3........lol...
Monkey20, with your number of posts on on this forum, I take it you are not too well known around here. Your post was not very wise, considering the seriousness of this thread, the amount of money lost, and the frustration these members have gone through.

Your post was completely uncalled for, even if it was in humour.

Please watch what you post in the future.

Regards,
ImageJeff Aycan - Site & Forum Owner/Administrator
2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro Sedan (Brilliant Black)
2004 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T (Light Silver Metallic)
2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (Lime Green/Ebony)
SOLD - 1995 MX-3 Precidia RS (Blaze Red)
SOLD - 2000 Honda Civic Si (Vogue Silver Metallic)
SOLD - 2005 Honda CR-V LX AWD (Redondo Red Pearl)

Please Help Support MX-3.com - (Contact me for MX-3.com Decal Purchases)
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Thread cleaned of tardcasm.
monky20

Post by monky20 »

listen first off just because i dont choose to post dosent mean im not on here every day keeping up with things...like i said before...it was a joke ...lighten up im sorry for having caused u such stress
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

So, who wants an update?

I've spoken with Abe, yes Abe a coupld of times this week; he even called me!!! Apparently he's still doing his part!

As well, I've been in contact with Michael at Urban and just got an email with pics of the Garrett turbos's!!! Woohooo!

As per Abe, he is getting the remainder of BOV's Wastegates and IC's left to finish this s--- off. As for the piping, he said that was last.

I still have hope that most of us will end up with the key parts needed. Obviously we will not mention the odds and ends that will not be included (including fans).

A small step. considering what most of us have gone through wrt this BB, I'd say this is pretty good.

I will post the pic I received shortly; not that it will do any good, but its better than nothing at these stages.
OSKY

Return to “Forced Induction”