Failed Lambo door group buy...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

hey kyle, its june 2 and still no shocks.
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

Hi

Magiccowinuse, the shocks have been shipped just waiting on the tracking number, and you don't have any arms right now so there isn't an issue unless the arms beat the shocks.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

Kyle, is my kit there and fixed or replaced yet?

thanks
MX3Extreme
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

bgracing wrote:Hi

Magiccowinuse, the shocks have been shipped just waiting on the tracking number, and you don't have any arms right now so there isn't an issue unless the arms beat the shocks.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
I understand that its just been forever so I'm keeping you informed.
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
BLU_LU

Post by BLU_LU »

Kyle,

i have sent you an email at kwesley@xtreme-doors.com as u requested asking when i can get the kit.
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

Kyle, UPS is waiting for you to call them back accepting the package into canada. They said that they called and left a message on your phone giving you the instructions. Please contact the immediately so that I get my arms.

This package was supposed to be delivered today but you never called UPS back on friday when they left you a message.
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
monky20

Post by monky20 »

i was watching those new vids...and noticed that u only have one from the outside with the fender on....just as the the vid ends u can see the fender has a huge gap between the door and the fender...how is your clearence issuse between the kit and the inside of the fender? dose it touch and make bump..?has any one recived a finished kit and installed it yet?....sorry if any of this has been covered
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

monky20 wrote:i was watching those new vids...and noticed that u only have one from the outside with the fender on....just as the the vid ends u can see the fender has a huge gap between the door and the fender...how is your clearence issuse between the kit and the inside of the fender? dose it touch and make bump..?has any one recived a finished kit and installed it yet?....sorry if any of this has been covered
nobody has received an updated kit yet. Magiccowinuse and my kit are both on their way back to get new kits....as is mxetreme
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

Hi,

MX3Extreme your new arms are just about complete then we will ship them back to you and send you the tracking information.

Magiccowinuse thank you for keeping us notified, we have already begun working on your new arms so it will be a quick turnaround time. And UPS has been called and the package should be here anytime now.

Also Monky20 the kit even before the final revisions had no issues with horizontal clearance, and I can assure you there is no problems with it going vertical and no rubbing occurs. Even the people that received the kits before the revisions had no problems with horizontal travel so there is absolutely no issue with that. However if you'd like to purchase a kit you will see that :) The fender for that MX-3 was slightly damaged however in our case its actually pushed in slightly at the top making it even tougher for us to create something that works flawlessly so people without damaged fenders will have no problems.

Also still waiting to hear from everyone else on Payment, we need to get this cleared up as we have invested money into this and need people to make their final payments, we will be making phone calls tomorrow and we need to hear from everyone by the end of the week.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
BLU_LU

Post by BLU_LU »

Kyle,

u sayin "Also still waiting to hear from everyone else on Payment, we need to get this cleared up as we have invested money into this and need people to make their final payments, we will be making phone calls tomorrow and we need to hear from everyone by the end of the week. "

Really?

U seem to have the time to message back everyone and call them too in order to get your payment yet never have the time to send the product or replacement parts for broken shocks or what not? Its been months now...frankly im gettin sick of this little game that your playing. I think you should send the products out before you take more orders.
monky20

Post by monky20 »

oh i am definatly getting one of these kitts...im just gona wait till absolutly all the bugs are worked out..iv been burned already once for these doors...price u gata pay for good looks though....
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

monky20 wrote:oh i am definatly getting one of these kitts...im just gona wait till absolutly all the bugs are worked out..iv been burned already once for these doors...price u gata pay for good looks though....
Yes, they looked good even with the old arms i cant wait to see it with the NEW arms and shocks everything all completed! Their not as hard to install as it sounded like either just time consuming grinding everything down because i didn't want to just beat it all in.
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

my hinges just got kicked back to me. gotta call ups and find out why.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

cjthor wrote:my hinges just got kicked back to me. gotta call ups and find out why.
what did it say when you tracked it? it may have been the fact that UPS could not get a hold of them for brokerage BS. Mine got through that after 2 days of just sitting there. It was delivered today but their place wasn't open at 11am??? I hope hes there tomorrow morning.
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

Hi,

Firstly Blu_Lu, please explain to me what your not understanding about your brothers kit is still being developed? This has been stated to you time and time again. And whats this about the shocks? You said that you had replaced them on your own, and secondly the reason they broke was due to missuse, meaning that all warranties are void! Sorry to say but shocks do not just snap on their own, just does not happen.

And shall we talk about little games?? What "Blu_Lu" did in order to receive a discount on a product was order the kit under the companies name that he worked for and then failed to mention to us that he had been let go from said company. The problems that arose from this were horrible! We were blamed by said company for all of his actions and had to defend ourselves when no wrong was committed by us. So if you want to get into talking about little games, then I think you should please try and remember what exactly you put us through. That kit was sent to you for product demonstration, a demonstration that never actually occured.

Furthermore, your brother will be receiving a refund, as we are no longer interested in sponsoring him, I'm sorry it came down to this but this was a kit being designed specifically for his car. And after the recommendations by you we thought a redesign would be the right way to go. My advise, don't recommend changes unless your willing to endure the wait. I hate to have to say all of this, but when accusations start getting thrown at us, we must state the truth and everything that has happened to this point. Furthermore, you should be PM'ing us and not posting on this thread.

Also Magiccowinuse we were actually at the shop today and had been since 7:30 am so not exactly sure what building they went to or why it wasn't delivered. Please PM me the address you had them shipped to.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors

Return to “Appearance”