[EBAY] JDM Headlights (use H4 Bulbs)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

A big duhhhhh ......... You could just take the lenses off the JDM and glue onto the USDM base without an H4 conversion. I would have bought them for the lenses for $100.
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

True! That's what i'm gonna do, as soon as i can track some down...
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

lakersfan1 wrote:A big duhhhhh ......... You could just take the lenses off the JDM and glue onto the USDM base without an H4 conversion. I would have bought them for the lenses for $100.
this is not recommended. Your beam pattern will be way off. I'm facing this dilemna right now. I have the euro glass h4 headlamps and I have my stock headlights. I had thought about doing this but after researching on this site that's a bad idea to just swap the lenses.
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

So the best idea, would be to find glass headlights for a left hand drive, such as German mx's???
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

mrmike420 wrote:So the best idea, would be to find glass headlights for a left hand drive, such as German mx's???
you are correct! plus you might get lucky and get the auto leveling ones! but good luck because you are in competition with me :D
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

Well i know people, that know people, that steal from people! Lol... not really, but i wished i did under such circumstances... Lol How much trouble would it be to get custom glass lenses created for our cars, or would that be out of the question?
~FUeGo~
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

mrmike420 wrote:Well i know people, that know people, that steal from people! Lol... not really, but i wished i did under such circumstances... Lol How much trouble would it be to get custom glass lenses created for our cars, or would that be out of the question?
Well I know all of the people that you would hire to come after me, and... they like me better than you :D

LOL

yeah good luck with getting custom glass... people have talked about it before but I don't know of anyone who has done that.

I guess I'm just ungrateful but after seeing how the autoleveling lights work - I have to get some!
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

Would you happen to know the dimensions of our headlights lenses??? Lenth, width, etc... ??
~FUeGo~

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”