//***v6 turbo kit in production...yes!!! for the mx-3***\\

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

I'm surprised no ones gone after Oscar yet. He may have been a middle man, but if someone screws him out of a deal and he doesn't fight to keep up his end of the bargain he can be held responsible. He's practically an accomplice. His website/business is still up. Someone should file with the BBB and file a fraud report with the police and take Oscar down.
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

I dont think you guys should do that yet. Oscar's a good guy. But this is getting a lot redicilious.

Next time I see him il ask whats going on. Could be as soon as next week.

Good luck to everyone who is in this GB. Keep fighting, you'll get through.

- Bochek
Adam Bochek's 93 1.6L SOHC http://www.bochek.ca/car.gif
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

First of all , lets not turn on each other , we are all victims , 2nd of all Lets not blame the site , with the amount of fraud on the internet these days its hard for anyone to monitor this stuff , Including the FBI , 3rd of all Oscar is a big part of this , yes we did trust in him to find a quality supplier of kits that we are spending our hard earned money on , and he fell though , and I have done business with Oscar before , recieved a damaged part and kept my mouth shut and fixed it myseld , one because Im not the type of person to start a riot and 2 it mostlikely happened in shipping , The least Oscar can do is keep us updated, nevertheless , we need a face to face confrontation with both The people involved in this situation and law enforcement to submit proof to the law enforcement , or nothing will get done , atleast not for a long time ...
If someone would , please send me telephone numbers , emails and names addresses whatever you may have of this , please PM me , as I will try to dig up as much dirt as possible on these guys and submit it for you ..
This is rediculous , I was also involved in the CF group buy scandal , so I know how it is , but this is alot of money ..
Screw this guy , he deserves punishment..
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
Tommy D

Post by Tommy D »

I have sent warning emails to all that i had contact with and im hoping for a reply, if i dont get one my patience is tried and i will then just go to my bank, the International Fraud form is filled out ready to go. Im giving them a week....simple as

I have paid 2700USD - UK- International Customer -

Any other Non U.S Customers in this BB?

Oscar is a good guy to deal with but i dont think that he alone can push for the kind of results that are needed to resolve this situation. My Barclays Bank will. They have called the SAB - State of Amerian Business to get all relevant numbers so its just waiting for me to press Go.

It seems that Urban Imports are at risk as Abe was employed and advertised as an associate of MMI in this forum and to all involved. Oscar also had a "Trust" which is not grounds for accepting other peoples money without a written contract so lets hope people pull their finger out and get this sorted now, im fedup

Tom Dean 09/05/2007 11:41
Tommy D

Post by Tommy D »

UPDATE.....

I have had contact with Michael at Urban Imports and he had some promising news, im now waiting to hear from Oscar but have so far had no luck, last time i spoke to him he had Finals and Exams so should soon pop on to give an update, i have also emailed Oscar details of recieved email.

The Email from Michael................

Tom,

Thanks for your patience and I apologize for the delay, I certainly didn't
mean to make you think I was avoiding you.

Yesterday hell froze over; I received a sizeable payment from Abe. Not
enough yet to finish all of this mess finished up but enough to get most of
the intercooler cores and BOVs ordered. I have also been assured by him
(for what that is worth) that he will have me another even larger payment in
the next week. Hopefully this next payment will be enough to get all the
pipes and remaining turbos ordered.

Michael Hinderliter
Urban Import>>> http://www.urbanimport.com
Ph: 919.544.4140
Fax:919.544.4041
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 6:13 AM
To: orders@urbanimport.com
Subject: FAO Michael H

Hello,

Michael i have tryed to contact Oscar and have had no reply and a few of us are now worried that all contact has been lost with yourself and Oscar.
Please give me an update on the situation to me so i can make the others
aware of where we stand currently. Any reply would be greatly
apprechiated....

Tom Dean, Turbo BB - http://www.mx-3.com -
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

well look...thread is dead again with no responses :rant2:
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

You guys seriously need to start taking action. It's been almost 2 months since there has been any actual contact from oscar on this forum, and for the past months all you guys have seen is words, is there any proof of any action that has been going on, and i'm sorry but i just cant believe that this much time has gone by and not one person on here has seen any actual results.

Actions Speak louder than words, you guys need to start taking individual actions for yourself, its sad to think that no one is actually helping you guys out that much. Emails, Phone calls, this can all be done in 5 mins, i can call them and send emails all day all night, takes very little effort (typing up an update to say i dont know whats going on doesnt even take 5 mins), leaving you hanging for this long of time is unproffesional, its uncalled for, and its down right wrong, I just hate to see my fellow mx-3ers getting screwed over like this.

Just remeber the individuals in this deal are the ones out of pocket, everyone else has seemed to profit....
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
slimmyslim1420

Post by slimmyslim1420 »

Tommy D wrote:UPDATE.....

I have had contact with Michael at Urban Imports and he had some promising news, im now waiting to hear from Oscar but have so far had no luck, last time i spoke to him he had Finals and Exams so should soon pop on to give an update, i have also emailed Oscar details of recieved email.

The Email from Michael................

Tom,

Thanks for your patience and I apologize for the delay, I certainly didn't
mean to make you think I was avoiding you.

Yesterday hell froze over; I received a sizeable payment from Abe. Not
enough yet to finish all of this mess finished up but enough to get most of
the intercooler cores and BOVs ordered. I have also been assured by him
(for what that is worth) that he will have me another even larger payment in
the next week. Hopefully this next payment will be enough to get all the
pipes and remaining turbos ordered.

Michael Hinderliter
Urban Import>>> http://www.urbanimport.com
Ph: 919.544.4140
Fax:919.544.4041
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 6:13 AM
To: orders@urbanimport.com
Subject: FAO Michael H

Hello,

Michael i have tryed to contact Oscar and have had no reply and a few of us are now worried that all contact has been lost with yourself and Oscar.
Please give me an update on the situation to me so i can make the others
aware of where we stand currently. Any reply would be greatly
apprechiated....

Tom Dean, Turbo BB - http://www.mx-3.com -

Dude I say you should go ahead and tell your bank or whatever to get it started. I mean no one has heard from Oscar in quite a while. I say do it, piss on the updates. I would take legal action personally but I made a deal with Oscar and he kept his end so at this point I am not going to...However if worse comes to worse I will anyway. But you definately should go ahead. Everyone on here is right no more waitning its time for action. I say everyone on here should call a good lawyer and get a suit going..Now if you choose Oscar or Mike or Abe thats your choice but something needs to be done.
1992 GS ZE swap 94 dash swap drilled and slotted rotors full ceramic pads CS SS clutch and brake lines KL-36 ecu zx-2 tokico struts eibach springs short shifter Tenzo exhaust Hi flow cat 2.5 in piping
slimmyslim1420

Post by slimmyslim1420 »

Well it looks dead again.....Thats no surprise.
1992 GS ZE swap 94 dash swap drilled and slotted rotors full ceramic pads CS SS clutch and brake lines KL-36 ecu zx-2 tokico struts eibach springs short shifter Tenzo exhaust Hi flow cat 2.5 in piping
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

No surprise, thats for sure.

Im at the end of my rope. Abe only came through with $800 USD from the promised 3500-5000 still needed to complete this s---.

Michael and I spoke yesterday and he will on my/our behalf file a small claims court case against Abe.

I am working with Michael to get the contact info for the manufacture of the pipes. I will personally try to purchase the remaining outstanding pipes and key parts for those of you with nothing on hand.

Those members that received the key parts. I'd say be happy and take the loss. Since this has gone to the extreme, I CANNOT/WILL NOT fullfill the entire list of parts for each and every one of you envolved.

I will need to put fourth from my savings a substantial amount of money to cover those of you with nothing. I believe we can all take a hit in order to even out the losses. I don't think i need to mention that I obviously will carry most of that burden.

I also will not be on your cases. You need to be on mine to ensure that you are taken care of.I wil compensate those of you that have suggested offsetting the balance with Pakfeifer parts currently available.

In my opinion, the only thing out of this is Abe getting some sort of court order and some grief in his life. In reality a slap on the wrist. Abe appeared to be a good contact as he was referred by a well trusted member on this board. He fucked up, end of story.

Those of you that need to speak with me, please email me ASAP so we can reach an agreement. I no longer want to have this s--- on my chest.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

EZ_4_FUN wrote:Abe appeared to be a good contact as he was referred by a well trusted member on this board. He fucked up, end of story.
I was talking to him for a while, I never knew he'd be like that.
I lost a lot in that too. Never got my kit back, part promised and other stuff that was charge to me instead of him
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

well im not happy at all now.....man he is lucky i dont have enough money to go down there cause i for sure would kick the living s--- out of him.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

much gay
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

so whatll happen to me anyway? i gave u 300 bux for a deposit but i am not turboing my car anymore and i dont got the money anymore to pay u full for the rest of the pipes.. i dun wanna be fucked outta this..
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
facko

Post by facko »

i think its a little to late for that....

Return to “Forced Induction”