[WTB] Used k8 in good condition

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Urbanconcept

[WTB] Used k8 in good condition

Post by Urbanconcept »

I'm looking to get a good condition used 1.8L motor that will fit directly into a 1993 GS. Also willing to come pick it up.
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

Im in spokane, WA that would be far for you?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I am in Everett Washington and have one as well ;) 121k miles.. runs like a top.. still in the car and runs too. I can start and run it and make a short vid even ;) Doubt you would want to pay for the shipping though LOL

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

Shitty deal that you guys live so far away. Tunes, if you lived closer we could have worked something out for my 4cyl tranny and your k8. Ahh well, thanks anyways guys.
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
lowridah313

Post by lowridah313 »

Oh I have something for you Jer!
Representin' the THRE3:TH1RT3EN
'02 Nissan Xterra SE, atx, 4x4, 32's
'92 Geo Tracker atx, 4x4
Feedback http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 54&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

I have one here in my garage that you can buy for cheap, it had 155000 on the motor when i took it out of my car cause the transmission went so i stripped the car and kept the engine and all the accessories. You will need to use or get your own disty cause i took the one off to replace on in my daily driver mx-3 but mostly everything else is there except tranny. I will sell it cheap and i live in st.catharines which if i am not mistaken you have bought something from me before?

MX3Extreme
Smith18

Post by Smith18 »

Hey i have one with 180k on it, i live in Saskatoon Saskatchewan might be alittle bit crazy for shipping. She ran excellent when i took it out to replace it with a KLZE, it had the HLA ticking as most K series have. it leaked abit of oil about 3/4 of a liter between every oil change, i serviced it very well it looks just like my KLZE or even better in the inside. You would have to use most of your old stuff (Distributor, Front valve cover gasket, Intake gasket, Throttle body). Pm or Email me if interested.

Email: Smith1814@lycos.com
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS, V6 KLZE 2.5L, CenterForce Duel Friction Clutch, Nylon Shifter Bushings (from Imazda.com), Integra Cold Air Intake, Millenia Intake Manifold, Indigo Gauges, Pacesetter Header->Resonator->2.5" piping->Dynomax Muffler, VSX Front and back bumpers from FX Designs, AWR Front and back Motor Mounts.
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

MX3extreme, I think I bought a hood, a muffler and some other stuff from you. Your name's mark right? PM with a price for your motor.

Smith18, Saskatoon is waaaaaayyyy too far. Shipping would be a pain.
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

PM'd u so let me know k.

thanks
MX3Extreme

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”